5.0 out of 5 stars Great when going on holiday
This little steriliser is great when going on holiday (as there is always so much to pack in your car). We used it as a cold water steriliser and it holds two bottles at a time. I would recommend this to other people.
Published 2 months ago by Amazing Dad

3.0 out of 5 stars Handles are a bit tricky
We bought this as we only have a small microwave and can't fit in a standard one. The size is fine, it fits an electric breast pump and bottle. I haven't tried but think it should fit two bottles.
It is basically a container with a tray in it, I think I thought there would be more to it. The bottles sit on the tray and the water goes under it.
I've had some...
Published 9 months ago by BB

3.0 out of 5 stars Handles are a bit tricky, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nuby Natural Touch Compact Mini Microwave Steriliser (Baby Product)
I've had some problems getting the handles on the lid to close and lock, but so far I've only used it a few times so in not sure if this is going to be an issue or not. I hope not as it's the only steriliser we can fit in our microwave, and I don't have space in my kitchen for an electric steriliser.
I don't know if this is normal, but everything comes out of the steriliser soaking wet and I'm guessing drying it would defeat the purpose of sterilising. Maybe that's normal though?
Overall given our limited options this steriliser seems fine, but I can see us upgrading to an electric one in the future (if we get a bigger kitchen!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when going on holiday, 13 May 2014