5.0 out of 5 stars Exectly what it says on the tin!
I have had my ball for just under a year and its still going great. I use it at my desk instead of a chair and I have found that the larger size works great for me as I have long legs. Good quality and I paid a really cheap price for it, it hasn't popped yet despite my work colleague regularly have the urge to kick it while I am sat on it!
There was no book with the...
Published 1 month ago by KTL

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and potentially dangerous
I have bought 2 of these balls, the first I returned because manufacturing defects caused the ball to leak. I used the replacement as an office chair, having inflated it correctly and used it for no more than a couple of hours it exploded. Fortunately I wasn't sitting on it at the time.
Published 15 months ago by PhilG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and potentially dangerous, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fitness Ball: Blue, 30in/75cm Diameter, Includes 1 Ball +1 Pump + 1 Page Instruction Chart. No instructional DVD. (Exercise Gym Swiss Stability Ball) (Misc.)
This product is definitely not worth the very reasonable price, but I guess you get what you pay for!
I'm now looking for a branded ball manufactured in Europe or US as I'm not sufficiently confident in this product to order a replacement. Serious injury could have been sustained had I been using the ball in conjunction with weights or other exercise equipment.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product, 24 Aug. 2013
It would be a great product if you will not have to repump it every 3 day but you have to as it invisibly leaks air by the little plastic plug and loses firmness quickly. Other than that can not fault it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It blew up within 2 hours, 27 Aug. 2013
I bought this ball so that I could work on a good few hours of core stability whilst at my desk. First impressions were very good. It took around 5 minutes to pump the ball up to a perfect 'desk' height (~65cm). I was sat on the ball for no more than 2 hours before a large bang forced me to be licking carpet. I looked up at my old, trustworthy, non fat-burning executive chair, and hung my head in embarrassment. Although it was exceedingly funny to my colleagues, I won't be buying another one. Well, not for under a tenner anyway.

The box states that the ball complies with European Toy Safety and is tested to withstand 250kg. Last time I checked, I didn't weight that much.

1.0 out of 5 stars the ball looks really nice, but it does not really fit the purpose, 13 July 2014
the ball looks really nice, but it does not really fit the purpose, as the material it is made from does not support a grown up's weight in order to use it for gym purposes. if i would have kept the packaging i would have returned it and asked for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exectly what it says on the tin!, 3 April 2015
There was no book with the pack I ordered and be warned the pump provided is pointless! I bought and used a proper bike track pump instead. I will say once it has been blown up it stays inflated and doesn't need topping up really at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great exercise/birthing ball, 5 Oct. 2014
This was great as a pregnancy ball (midwife recommended getting large size to keep hips tilted correctly). When we got to hospital the one on the ward was identical plastic/colour, just a different label!
Rubber quality was fine, pump easy to use. Comes with pump and two stoppers (no remover though, so used a twopence coin). We were careful to inflate almost but not fully, leave for a few hours (so rubber can stretch and relax) and then inflate to full - this avoids risk of bursting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, 16 Jun. 2014
The material of the ball doesn't seem very hard but Easy to set, included accessories and manual for exercises. Overall really happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars i am frustrated and disappointed with this, 2 Aug. 2014
This 75cm ball is smaller than the 65cm i bought previously. I have bought 5 balls so far. 1 has failed, the replacement is MUCH smaller than the original and this new ball is smaller still. there seems to be no consistency in the ball size. this is makes it impossible to get the size of ball i need. i am frustrated and disappointed with this. This has waited my money

4.0 out of 5 stars At this price I did not expect a great product. After pumping the ball, 26 Oct. 2014
At this price I did not expect a great product. After pumping the ball, it works well.
I am using it as my chair in the office and I've been using it for 2 months.
I haven't noticed the air coming out and sometimes I shoot in it but it resists. I think this ball is of good quality and durable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product came with missing parts., 7 April 2014
Complete disappointment... Product was missing an essential part, the air stopper, which rendered it completely useless. Not hard to imagine why it is so cheap.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›