Colour: BlueSize: UK7 - 8.5Change
Price:£7.94 - £7.95

on 4 July 2013
These socks are very comfortable. I wore them with my hillwalking boots and they were perfect. Wash up nicely too.
on 16 December 2013
Would recommend to any other people was on time and in good condition. everything was as stated with this product
on 18 December 2013
It is just the finish of the socks that is poor. I bought them for a Christmas present from a wish list. The socks have loose threads and stitches around the tops of both of them. I will have to spend time sewing in the loose ends. If they were for me I would have returned them but I do not want the recipient to be disappointed at Christmas.
on 1 July 2014
Very soft and comfortable; didn't slip; have washed well.
on 21 December 2014
These are the worlds warmest socks. Even if you don't go hillwalking these keep your feet warm as toast! Also, they come in good sizes - I take a size 3 and the socks fit well. You don't get the heel part halfway up the back of your leg.
on 8 July 2015
As described and received well before expected date. Packaging and service excellent. Socks perfect!
on 2 March 2015
Best walking socks I've had. Already have another pair in my basket.
on 22 May 2015
Good value, comfortable and hardwearing
on 22 February 2015
Bought as present. the lady loves them.