on 6 September 2014
For the price,the cheapest iv,e seen,this mat is incredible.I have a mid-range turntable with bass and static problems this was the cure.A more clearer sound,tighter bass,you hear so much morr from the record.A must buy.
on 25 June 2014
I needed something that wouldn't keep lifting off when I took records off the turntable & this works a treat & also looks great.
on 4 December 2013
Obviously at this price you shouldn't expect perfection. It's quite thin so you may need to be careful with vertical tracking angles, and it does seem to produce static a fair bit. But there's a noticeable increase in bass clarity over the standard rubber mat. Good start in turntable upgrades.
on 5 August 2015
A little thinner than expected but I am definitely hearing an improvement on my turntable compared to the standard felt mats, worth trying out.
on 10 April 2015
I bought this to replace and old fluffy felt mat that needed replacing. I was skeptical about any sound quality difference as I didn't believe a mat could make any. I chose this over another felt mat as this would be easier to remove dust etc.
I immediately noticed less rumble when first dropping the needle, there a less bass (a good thing) and sound is slightly cleaner.
Well worth the cheap price !
on 19 February 2014
an excellent mat for bargain money,i can hear the difference on my 12K basis turntable (although not massively),
it just seems a little more focused and well balanced.
also my turntable,being mostly a massive lump of polished acrylic,suffers quite a bit from static build up,which sometimes
crackles though the speakers.this now seems to have gone.
this mat is so cheap,that its well worth trying,even if youre not sure if you need one or not.
on 5 September 2013
Improves sound, reduces/nearly eliminates static, helps with reducing dust and fluff on the needle.

The only thing wrong with it is that it is a foul colour, shame it is not dyed black, but hey - there you go!
on 6 December 2015
So much better than the standard felt one I used to use, no more static records for me :)
on 20 April 2015
Good quality, fast delivery. Works a treat.
on 3 March 2016