5.0 out of 5 stars very useful
This product is an ingenius collection of compartments and zips which fits securelt to the bike but is easy to remove and can then be used as a shoulder bag.The velcro fasteners hold on very well and the panners arc conained instde a zipped compartment so that when not in use the whole thing stis compactly on the bike. Recommended.
Published 22 months ago by Stewart Conway

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good value but not 100% secure
Looked much firmer in the online pictures but is in actual fact quite floppy particularly on the side bag pockets. I had to buy some bungee cord to secure it onto my bike as the velcro straps provided are weak and break loose. Also if you don't put anything in the side pockets then the bag is more liable to fall off.
Published 22 months ago by James

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Expandable Bicycle Pannier Saddle Bag with Raincover (Misc.)
The item looks very nice, but is very fragile. The materials are of low quality and it got broken after the first week. You can not attach this to the carrier properly, since you can not fasten it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right size for my Folding bike, 22 Oct. 2013
I rated a 5* cos I can't rate it any higher. I love the pannier. If you are looking for 1 get this ne. I would be lost without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 13 Oct. 2013
Worth every penny of the price. Holds much more than anticipated and even comes with a reflective rain cover in a concealed pocket. Highly recommend this product which is really well designed and made.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 26 Sept. 2013
This a great pannier. We have now brought two of these. We go biking alot and these are great to carry the waterproofs and picnic. They fit great on the bikes and we have not had any problems with the velcro or zips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 25 Aug. 2013
Really handy item. The middle section is far larger than I thought and the side panniers are great for and extra bits.
Good value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle pannier, 19 Aug. 2013
a brill idea who ever came up with this thank you. you would be surprised what you can fit into the top bag and an added bouce with the side bags

1.0 out of 5 stars panniers, 12 Aug. 2013
strap broke and wasn't wide enough for my panniers.
Can you confirm i've had my money back please
kind regards elmar

5.0 out of 5 stars Saddle Bag, 11 Aug. 2013
Very good fits on bike well and has plenty of storage space. Nothing more to say nothing more to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 1 Oct. 2014
I have only rated this product four stars as I haven't had it long and therefore haven't used it a lot, but up to now I have had no problems at all. I read some bad reviews about this product but I have to say I think it's excellent value for the money. Found it a bit tricky fixing it to my bike at first when it was full but I soon get the hang of it. I haven't had to use the rain cover yet so I can't comment on how effective that is. Overall I am pleased with this product and I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 Mar. 2015
Really pleased with this product as I've been cycling to work with a traditional double pannier which proved 'heavy' and difficult in windy conditions. This allows me to store make-up, purse etc., and my laptop (I have a MacBook Air) in the drop down pocket. My only advise is that you need something extra to secure the pockets when they drop down otherwise they'll 'flap' ...

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›