5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Turns out w a x i n g doesn't hurt as much as I thought it does! I love this thingy for my face.
Published 13 months ago by Lulu

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as different version (same brand)
Not as good as different version of same product (same brand). Find it harder to see where I'm applying with the clear wax as with the pink strips I used before. Seems more prone to catch my skin too, perhaps as there's less space left over at edge of strip to grip cleanly and pull hard and fast.
Published 16 months ago by Kavey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Veet Face Ready to Use Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin Wax Strips (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as different version (same brand), 11 Jun 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked well but not for me!, 19 Oct 2013
I have never self waxed before using these but have had my upper lip and chin waxed at beauty parlours several times. As I recently had an injury and can't get out and about much I thought I would try these as they looked quite straight forward. The strips were easy to use but I find they didn't grip and pull all the hairs from the roots. It took me many tries using several wax strips and tweezers before I got it looking satisfactory. I also waxed my mums as well with the strips which was a little easier to do on her than it was on me but same again I had to use the tweezers to take several hairs out that was not caught by the strips.
I think these will be okay for people who want to do very minor touchups or use them on very small area patches, as the larger areas such as the upper lip or chin/neck where more hairs grow very close together seem to be a bit to big of a job for these strips.
I hope this review has helped you, can you please rate it, as it really means a lot. Thanks for reading:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 July 2014
The strips do the job, but can leave a bit of residue behind, but for the price, you can't argue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Veet, 8 Jun 2014
Excellent for getting rid of those unwanted facial hairs. Works well on my sensitive skin. One pack lasts me around 5-7 months (based on waxing every fortnight).

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Aug 2014