5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Worth the extra money., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: UCORIGIN 1400w 2.1L Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Filter (Kitchen & Home)
I wanted to find a vacuum cleaner that was bagless with very high suction for some tough-to-clean carpets. This is by far and away the meanest machine I've every had. Excellent suction and build quality. Worth the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vacuum Ever!, 27 July 2013
The first thing I have to mention about this vacuum is the suction. I was astounded how strong it actually is and you can tell this by the amount of dirt it picks up.
Within an hour of opening it up, I had to empty the dirt compartment because it had picked up so much.
It comes with three different nozzles, each one perfect for different floor types which is great in my house as we have varying floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product- A definite must have!, 13 July 2013
I have been using the AEG Ucanimal version of this bagless vacuum cleaner for a couple of weeks and I am really impressed. The suction is brilliant, ensuring that both my carpets and wooden floors are clean with the minimum of effort whilst the fab `compact and go' feature allows me to clean the entire house twice over before having to empty the cylinder which saves so much time. I would certainly recommend the AEG Ultracaptic as it is worth its weight in cleaning gold and not only looks lovely but works brilliantly too.