5.0 out of 5 stars Fit as Flip Flops!
I saw my sister-in-law wearing a pair and asked her where she got them. I bought the above black ones with diamonds on and they are so comfortable yet look so stylish! I love them and am definitely going to buy more!
Published 5 months ago by Debbie Falce

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too big
Published 1 month ago by CMK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit as Flip Flops!, 17 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too big, 7 Aug 2014
I don't like closed shoes & wear various sandals throughout the year. A friend recommended Fitflop sandals as I had been having problems walking for several months & other sandals were not helping the pain I was suffering. Following the speedy delivery of this order I put these Fitflops on and almost found instant relief for my pain. I continue to wear other sandals and these are a welcome addition to my collection. In the searing heat of southern Spain I am constantly changing my footwear throughout the day.
The only downside is that I wish I had chosen one size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Great delivery and they fit lovely, look great, and are so comfortable..

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, 25 July 2014
Love fitflops they are so comfortable for my wide arthritic feet and yet stylish and elegant.Love the colour pebble neutral and versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Fitflops, 4 July 2014
I live in fitflops in the summer - don't wear anything else - so I usually get a new pair each yer. This ones a a bit sparklier than the ones I usually get but they are lovey and the top material is really soft. They are the most comfy pair yet and am seriously hoping the sparkles don't end up falling off! (no sign of that yet, thankfully!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and comfortable shoes, 20 July 2014
These are extremely comfortable and look very stylish. I have them in black. The picture does not do them justice. I have had a lot of compliments. They will be ideal for the beach on my forthcoming holiday but I have also worn them to go out in the evening. They are true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Fitflop, 1 July 2014
I already have a black pair of these, along with bronze, red & blue, but because I wear the black ones the most, I thought I would buy a pair for best! How sad am I?

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a bit small, 20 July 2014
I like the flip flops and they feel very comfortable and I have worn them for long periods and walked miles. They are defiantly better than a pair I had bought from a supermarket at half the price. They are a little small as I took note from previous reviews on amazon but as I needed them quickly to wear to an event so will keep. They look good and not too chunky, would purchase again but perhaps go a size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars fitflop, 30 Jun 2014
lovely very comfortable very good price only downside was a bit disappointed not sent in a box as keep all shoes in original boxes

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product and fast delivery, 9 Sep 2014
Finding it difficult to get the range of fit flops in local shops, so was very pleased to find them on Amazon. Impressed with promptness of seller's delivery. Well packaged. These are a lovely maroon type colour: not at all 'in your face' pink!! Even nicer in reality than photo may suggest. Love them. Had given up on ever being able to wear sandal type footwear after on/off problems with plantar fascitis type problems etc. These are like gloves on my feet. I now hate wearing anythingelse on my feet and keep one pair of fit flops to use inside as my slippers, and others for outside. Heaven. I can walk serious distances in these. And all pain has gone since wearing them. It makes sense to wear a really supportive, comfy shoe for indoors as well as when out and about and fit flops certainly work well for me. Will be buying more. And these ones add just that dash of colour and fun!