5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, my best experience with mario to date!
boy, this game is incredible, and it is the most fun I've had with a game in a long time!
Just the sheer diversity, the constant fun minigames and "how'd they think this stuff up?!"-factor makes the game very compelling

I digress - after being one of those who got 3DS at launch, I've experienced a slight buyers remorse, and postponed getting any games...
Published 13 months ago by Per O.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Not having played a Mario & Luigi game I was interested in this game but for me (an older person) I've got bored now - just seem to be running around and not getting very far. Think this is a game for the younger person who probably knows all the tricks associated with Mario &n Luigi
Published 5 months ago by A. Chudek

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, my best experience with mario to date!, 21 July 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)

This has been a really positive experience and I'm tempted to get more games now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario and Luigi Dream Team, 16 Aug 2013
I have played almost all the Mario and Luigi Nintendo games, and this is no disappointment. Graphics are great, storyline interesting, lots of puzzling places to figure out how to get into, and help in the more infuriating battles.
I did actually break my console in one of the giant battles and had to buy another, but that was my fault as I got too carried away.
A good game for anyone starting out on the Mario games, as you can avoid that dreaded Game Over by re-fighting the battles, and the facility to save is present for almost the whole time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A dream of a game., 18 Nov 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great, great entry in this series: probably one of the best.
It took me 50 hours to complete so it's also very long.
5 stars well deserved.

5.0 out of 5 stars dream team, 20 Sep 2013
Excellent game but the introduction with "how to" tips annoying for the first few rounds.
Still enjoy it though and worth purchasing

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 20 Jan 2014
got this for my nintendo lovin wife and she really enjoyed it, having played most of the mario games I think she is a bit of an expert and would recommend it to young and old, although it was a bit tricky in places, but well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 17 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very good game love playing can't wait till next one anything with marieo in it is good worth getting this game

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Mario, 3 Mar 2014
It's Mario, what more can I say? Of course my sons everything about it. Made it the best Christmas ever, apparently!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3DS game, 9 Feb 2014
I assume this game meets the criteria and I've had no complaints from my 7 year old 3DS addict daughter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome so far!, 4 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just received this game this morning and I love it so far! I haven't played the previous 2 games in this series but I am very happy with how this is turning out so far! I almost didn't get this game because I saw it on the Nintendo Direct last year and though, "Nooo doesn't look like my thing at all, it looks really uninteresting." But I was very wrong. If you're on the edge with getting this game like I was, just get it because I thought I might as well seeing as it's only at 23.99 atm as well! The music is amazing, everything I have experienced with the game so far has been fun regarding controls and the storyline and the world in general. I wouldn't say the game is easy but it's not really hard either, it's at a very sweet spot of difficulty (for me, at least being 18). The graphics are very nice as well, especially when you're in the Dream World and Luigi is shown asleep on the bottom screen. Overall I can see me spending many hours on this game and hopefully completing it and it's not boring me at all with just over 2 hours of gameplay already played!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Dec 2013
another great Mario game out for the Nintendo 3ds never get bored of playing Mario games 10/10 what will they bring out next

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (Nintendo 3DS)
27.51