Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£1.31

on 11 March 2015
The tale is a reasonable one, a little far fetched in some parts, but all part of a one man standing like a hero.

Two major problems, one the irri-tating cons-tant add-ition of hyp-hens in the mid-dle of words.
The second for me was the constant reference to God, I know the author is a Pastor, but in his second calling as an author of Naval fiction does he have to thrust God half a dozen times on almost every page!
Sorry but for me things like the wind and tide have very little to do with God's will, and our hero might well have fared better by relying on his own skills instead of constantly and continually asking for Devine intervention.
on 8 March 2014
A tale ruin-ed by needless hyphen-ation....does no one ever read these books before publication? C S Forester this is NOT!
on 7 December 2013
Action and more action. A little too much to be credible but the sense of period is good and it is a book which is very hard to put down. I hope to read more from the same author.
on 26 November 2013
A well put together storyline with pace and suspense mixed with good old fashioned intrigue. It would be a pity if there no follow up to this book as it cries out for a sequel!
on 11 February 2015
Have read quite a few times. Never bored! Will read again as well as sequel. Looking forward to more of his books.
on 13 October 2014
I read this book on my kindle fire while on holiday.A really good seafaring yarn.I hope a sequel will follow.
on 21 October 2013
Great read. So good I have even looked at Perry Comers other work and would like to see more sea adventures
on 1 August 2015
Shallow characters, too much religion, clunking story.
on 30 September 2015