5.0 out of 5 stars Texas Desire
I read the second book first, and then the first one second. Would I enjoy them I did actually better than I thought I would. Yes I 'll read them again, but the correct way this time around.
Recommend them so that others can make up their own mind about these two novels.
Nice romance though in the stories which I enjoyed.
Published 19 months ago by P J Cusson

3.0 out of 5 stars LOTS going on...
Ok this the latest book in the Texas Soul installments. There is A LOT going on in this. A LOT. Maybe too much I'm not sure. Anyway to understand this you would really need to read the others.

Published on 25 Feb. 2013 by Sam E

3.0 out of 5 stars LOTS going on..., 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Texas Desire (Texas Soul Book 5) (Kindle Edition)

The story picks up from the last book. Immediately. There has been a helicopter crash involving Gesh and his father. Jump, Bruce, Lane all witness it. To review this book properly I will have to discuss parts of the book which might be considered spoilers. So...

Gesh has survived by the skin of his teeth. Lane is beside himself. Riley is in love with Lane, Connor is getting attention from a hot Ranger, Jump & Bruce are newly weds and facing the prospect of maybe having to run Gesh's business and Jamie (the ranch manager) who isn't gay is all of a dither over Kip the new stud in town.

We get a few more disasters thrown in for good measure in the book and then you get the final few paragraphs. Sorry but there is critism about this book ending. Do I agree? No. It's right. Sara York is one of the one authors I have read recently who doesn't shy away from a cliff hanger of an ending... and you know I liked it. I agreed with it. The character involved in the ending was never my favourite - maybe I'm biased but I was happy with it.

I can't wait for the next. I hope certain characters get their HEA (I'm talking Connor here). If you have read the others read this one. One complaint? Jamie and Kip should of had their own story without everything else going on... and there is lots going on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Texas Desire, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Texas Desire (Texas Soul Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Nice romance though in the stories which I enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Texas Desire (Texas Soul Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I HAVE LOVED EVERY BOOK IN THIS SERIES . EACH BOOK HAS BEEN A JOY TO READ , EVEN IF I'M NOT GAY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Texas Desire (Texas Soul Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Texas Rough, Hard, Twist, Branded & Desire are all really enjoyable reads easy to get into not to taxing on the gray matter. Having said that the relationships are quite complicated & all the characters have a real depth to them and some of the situations had me gripping my kindle very tightly. I've read them all at least twice.

Texas Desire (Texas Soul Book 5)