5.0 out of 5 stars Kiwibird battery case
I have recently taken possession of this battery case for my iPhone 5 and I have to say it is fantastic. It looks brilliant and performs superb. The only improvement would be an integrated mic and earphone extension to a kid having to take off the bottom unit to detacth the ear phones. All in all though one of the best units of this nature available on the market!
Published 17 months ago by James

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Very bad quality.. Not working properly .. The worst thing I bought
Published 21 days ago by Naief D.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiwibird battery case, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: KiwiBird® Certified 2500mAh High Performance Ultra-Slim iPhone 5S/5 External Rechargeable Backup Spare Battery Charger Case/ Extended Juice Power Bank Pack Cover/ Battery Extender Booster for Apple iPhone 5S/5 - Sync and Charge together - iOS7 Compatible - Glossy White (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 25 Aug 2013
This piece of kit is fantastic, no problems what so ever. I would recommend this to anyone with an iPhone 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very decent extended battery for your iPhone 5, 19 Aug 2013
C. P. Molloy - See all my reviews
I have always been sceptical of these (after a couple of duds on my iPhone 4S), instead opting to carry about an external battery and cable.

However, I am pleasantly surprised by this one.

It is well made (actually I did have a tiny crack - almost invisible - on the top cover, but this was replaced very promptly and free of charge, and the vendor was most helpful!).

So, it feels solid, and the plastic is not the cheap plasticy plastic that you sometimes get. It feels and looks well made. The back of my unit is white and the top and bottom covers silver. Looks fine.

It *does* add bulk and weight to the phone, but that's inevitable. However, it still feels fine in the hand as is just as usable as before. The additional weight took me a while to get used to.

It more than doubles the life of my existing battery (which is getting old and unhappy), so I can easily get a full 24 hours of use out of it now.

The microUSB port acts as a pass thru properly - and you can both charge and sync via it.

4 tiny blue LEDS on the back of the battery pack indicate charge level of the extra battery. They work well and look good.

It's not possible to get any of my headphone jacks into the headphone port now, with the additional length of the bottom cover, but it's not a big deal for me and the bottom cover can be removed to get headphones in.

I've had it a few weeks now, still working well.

Surprised that I am this happy with it, hence a rare review from me !

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 6 April 2014
one of the best purchases for my iPhone. it does significantly add to the usage and is lightweight. also slim enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Kit, Fantastic Service, 11 Jan 2014
Mr. M. Guy "I.R Legend" (London) - See all my reviews
The seller is brilliant, i had a problem with the device and within 24 hours they had it resolved.

the item is good, charges iphone when needed, i now can use my 4g all day and not worry if i will have enough charge to watch a movie on the way home from work.

Looks sleek and i would recommend that you try to get a case the same colour as the phone you own as i went white on black and it looks ok but not brilliant.

5 stars buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars superb!, 22 Oct 2013
great product words well with IOS7 great to keep the phone charged up whilst away from the mains charging atrea

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 14 Sep 2013
Just what I needed..my old one didn't fit my new phone and a friend reccommended this model.. Wow so neat and cool.. It makes the phone heavier and slightly larger and therefore better to handle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 May 2013
I gave this product 4 stars because it really does extend the iphone’s battery life drastically, which was the point of buying it. However, there are issues with this device. I regularly have to press the button to re-engage the battery support as it turns itself off randomly. Also there are a few issues with the case. Firstly, the hole for headphone connector to pass through will only allow the apple headphone connector to pass through it (it’s very thin) and it is not possible to use any other headphones – I had to manually widen it with a drill bit. Secondly, the plastic case on the outside near the bottom of the camera lens is very thin and snaps easily. However, despite these issues I consider it to be a great bit of kit. I do hope the designers pay attention to this feedback, particularly regarding the hole for the headphone connector as many people prefer to use headphones other than the iphone headphones. One solution would be an adaptor of some type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manage to recharge my iPhone twice and a half., 17 July 2014
Amazing battery that doesn't make your phone look like a Nokia Ericsson 5110 ( a very nice vintage phone the size of a brick from1990s)
However is not that resistant, I drop it from my pocket while I was sitting on a chair and it cracked ... but it still recharges my phone 2 and 1/2 time more so for that and for the look, before it cracked, I give it * * * * *

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 May 2013
I have been looking for a good iPhone 5 battery case for ages and this product does not disappoint. Fits the iPhone 5 perfectly and doesn't add too much bulk to the phone.

It is so easy to charge up and use with a full charge done in a couple of hours. The LED lights show you exactly how much power there is left in the case which is a perfect indicator.

What I really like about this case is that once the phone is fully charged it disconnects so that the battery is not overcharged and the case then saves its power for when it is next needed. Other cases I have used do not have this function so the battery case runs down much quicker than it should.

A really great case at a good price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›