on 31 March 2014
If you know anyone – including you – who uses their website to communicate with others or to attract new clients/bookings, then this book will really help.

I've read half of it in about 90 minutes, it's a fun read, and it's opened my eyes to all the ways my website wasn't attracting people, and how to make simple changes to turn that on its head.

And ditto re my ezine and my mailing list.

The title and blurb are very sales-focused, nothing wrong with that of course, I welcome more sales, I also like the book because it helps me understand more about people and their behaviour and mind-sets.

Lots of people put tons of effort and money into gaining web traffic, but what's the point of that, when if people arrive at your website, it's not communicating with them so that they understand your product/service, like the sound of it, feel they can trust you, and either sign-up for your list or buy from you then and there? They won't be coming back if you don't grab them straight away and keep them interested.

This books makes all that possible.
on 1 June 2013
First time ever that I read a book on webcopy but I think I have picked the best or one of the best! This step by step guide is useful for anyone looking to sell something on the internet!
on 1 November 2013
To write good copy you must understand your target audience. Although I found some good ideas in the book, the style does not appear ideal for Proffesional services or business to business sales,
In my opinion web copy that conflicts with your professional image is counterproductive!
on 22 March 2013
To cut a long story short, I bought this e-book in order to fine tune my attempts to write good, sophisticated copy for a brand new website, and I have been regretting the purchase ever since.

I had a long list of issues with this book, but I simply cannot bring myself to list them all. I think the most useful thing that I can do is ask a couple of simple questions: do you know all those really, really annoying banner adverts that promise everything you ever dreamed of but that most of you would never consciously ever think of clicking on? You know those landing pages that make outrageous claims that seem almost too laughable? Those banner adverts and landing pages were written by people who would have LOVED this book. Enough said.