5.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to put down
Published 12 months ago by Mrs L M Bolt

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the 'Coach's Boys' saga
I'm not going to lie, I love the Coach's Boys series !!!
This wasn't as powerful a love story as the other two books but it was a lovely romance all the same and it weaves all the other ongoing strands along with it.
Published 21 months ago by Redders

5.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to put down, 3 July 2014
This review is from: A Harry Situation (The Coach's Boys Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I am thoroughly enjoying this series of books. They are easy to read and I get caught up with the characters. This particular book made me thoughtful as my son had leukaemia too and the eating issues bought back memories, good and bad! I love the fact that you get to hear about the other characters in the following books, so you get the find out a bit about what happens next for the people you have just been reading about as well as looking forward to the next tale.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 26 Jun. 2014
as before because it was part of a set of books by Kristy James I could not wait to get on to the next book and I am waiting for her next release

4.0 out of 5 stars Hip Hip Harryar, 19 Feb. 2014
Loved the story as it keeps the characters from the other books in the series in the storyline which is nice. The interaction between Harry and Chris is believable and its great to see how two people who are poles apart at the start of the book are drawn together thro first circumstances and then growing love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Jan. 2014
Well done, brilliant read, couldn't put the book down, like the rest of the books, can't wait to read more of Kristy books.

5.0 out of 5 stars couldnt put it down, 4 Nov. 2013
the story was romantic and very engaging well written it kept me wanting to not put it down love the whole series

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the 'Coach's Boys' saga, 30 Sept. 2013
I'm not going to lie, I love the Coach's Boys series !!!
I hated the error 34% into the story, when Jess introduced Harry to Cal and Darby she introduced her as "Harry Parker." "The infamous Harry Parker."
Yeah, err .... her surname is Saunders !!! It kind of gives the game away somewhat when we know whose surname Parker is.
Come on Kirsty K James, I'm desperate for the next installment. I'd like a new baby for Jess or Holly (or both), love for Jon, health for Scotty, more lasagne from Cal and life back to normal for Ed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hero in Desguise, 21 May 2013
I have absolutely loved reading the Coach's Boys series and was saddened to realized there are no more, but hopefully there will be more brilliant reads, as we need to find out who is trying to kill Ed and if he ends up with Jenna, will Jon find love?....
It is an absolute joy and pleasure to get stuck in and really immerse yourself in the lives of this close knit group.

I look forward to another excellent book

5.0 out of 5 stars A Harry situation, 30 Mar. 2013
Another great book from Kristy k James.l enjoyed this book just as much as the first two in this series.I hope there will be other books in the coaches boys series,as I would like to find out what happened to the other characters.We never found out who said stalking Ed.A smashing series,hope there is more. Big red

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Reader, 29 Nov. 2014
How very disappointing to get to the end of this book only to find it finishes in the middle of a conversation between two sisters. Having already purchased the next book in the series, I can only hope that it will make sense of this book or and of itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
easy read part of a series