5.0 out of 5 stars Lace Back Cardigan
This product is amazing! Ordered on the 21st arrived 23rd. Came in good packaging. Lovely Material, Soft and comfy to wear. Lace is'nt too thin so it is good quality. Fits Perfectly. Would reccomend.
Published 17 months ago by Becky Ganderton

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap.. cheerful
If u not perfect 12 go for next size up
Published 5 months ago by jackie stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars Lace Back Cardigan, 23 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 19 Jan 2014
I really love this cardigab fab colour and style arrived within time limit and although in a small parcel was hardly creased ... A terrific price too😊

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: 78S Womens Floral Lace Back Ladies Long Boyfriend Summer Cardigan (Apparel)
I bought this because I recently got a tattoo on my back and it's too cold to expose my arms whilst out with my friends. So With a low strap top and this, it works brilliantly. Tattoo or not, I'd still have one though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain., 26 Nov 2013
This cardigan is lovely.
The qua
It's is very good for the price and I was really surprise at the quality of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars lace cardigan, 2 April 2014
I ordered the navy blue cardigan. I was very pleased with it, the colour was lovely.I brought it for my friends birthday she loved it and I will be getting one for myself as it looks really pretty.

4.0 out of 5 stars lace cardigan, 2 May 2014
Lovely cardigan . Would advise to buy a size bigger than you usually are. Thank you I am pleased and would be happy to recermend this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cardigan, I'm just fat, 25 Mar 2014
This product looks wonderful but if I was a size smaller, it would be perfect. I just thought I could get away with a size smaller than a 16, but I was wrong. Won't penalise the product, though. That was my mistake. I will still wear it but if one size larger was offered, then I would have purhcased that product because it doesn't quite close in the front. Overall it is a great bargain. Looks like the photo and love the pockets which makes it a bit unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy these again and again for as long as I can., 29 July 2014
This is my second one, and I absolutely love it. A thin, stretchy, comfortable material which is perfect for warm weather and looks brilliant. Eventually the elastic in the lace begins to go, however that's well overall year or so down the line. This is my favourite item of clothing by far and has been for long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Lovely cardigan. Two friends bought one each after seeing mine .

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014