on 26 November 2013
Picked this up in a price dip, and am really pleased. Really nice monitor, great looks, probably the perfect size for gaming at a desk (Not too big that its hard to take everything in), good out the box performance. I'm relieved I don't notice any difference from my 2ms monitor which I was a bit worried about.

Only comment would be that it only has VGA and HDMI sockets (No DVI) and doesn't come with any adaptors, so you may need to buy a cable. Not a problem if you know about it, but I didn't spot it in the spec and was just lucky that I had a spare HDMI cable.

Absolute recommend, but wouldn't have taken the plunge if it had been the extra 50 quid more.
on 1 October 2014
Purchased as a present and couldn't be more than happy. Description of the item was spot on. Good looking monitor and stand is sturdy.
on 30 August 2014