Size: 1 Pack|Change
Price:£3.48+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 April 2011
Great for under the arms where the normal strips does not work well due too many contours in the underarm area I presume. Hair free with little effort.

If you cut the normal strips in smaller parts they do not work well in the underarm area as they leave a lot of wax behind and does not remove all the hairs as a consequence - the normal strips should be used for legs only. But these strips made for the underarm and bikini areas are perfect. They are easy to use and keep you hair free for a couple of weeks, and the smell is nice and subtle.

Added bonus is that these strips do not hurt very much to use in the sensitive area of the underarm and bikini zone. The included wipes removes residues of wax and calms the skin after the hair removal.

This product does the job: get you hair free for the bikini season!
on 24 March 2016
As a first time waxer I was a bit hesitant of these but they actually work really well. They get rid of almost all hair and they don't hurt too much. Sometimes the strips/section of skin can make it tricky and result in strips having to be thrown away. But generally they are really easy to use, leave the skin feeling super soft and don't smell too bad! They're way cheaper than in most stores too.
on 17 October 2015
Used them around my gentleman's area and they hurt like hell. Which indicates they're working, at least to a degree.

I couldn't get everything off but I'll put that down to my own lack of skill - was my first attempt at waxing, and the pain made me give up after using three strips - rather than the product. But I don't think the amount of wax they left behind was my fault (I could probably have started my own candle shop) and the wipes didn't seem to do much good removing it.
on 16 March 2012
These wax strips removed minimum hair and left a lot of wax behind, I used them on my bikini line and ended up having to shave afterwards due to the crappy results.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 November 2013
I have been using Veet products for years and found the Veet wax strips are the best (was never a fan of creams).
The strips are of a very convenient size, besides armpits and bikini line, I found I turn to them when I need to remove hair anywhere, including legs (since the bigger sized stripes prove more painful and it is hard to keep the "ripping" angle right with bigger strips). All in all, this is my favourite Veet product, which also smells wonderful. Also, with the four wipes included, you can always use kitchen towel dipped in Baby Oil to remove any wax residue.

Please note I did not find any difference between normal bikini wax strips and these ones, for sensitive skin.

For the discounted price, and free delivery, I have no complaints.
on 30 December 2015
I would give fewer stars if i could. The strips were difficult to pull apart properly, then the wax just stayed on my skin, and then became impossible to get off. Definitely went straight into the bin. Will stick to my epilator.
on 13 July 2012
This product is a waste of money. Despite following the instructions it removed very little hair and lots of wax was left on the skin.
on 2 April 2016
I have really bad eczema and really sensitive skin so shaving is a massive no no for me. I bought these strips hoping for a better result and I was so suprised how well they worked. While my legs were red at first that was to be expected and it faded really fast. No itchy regrowth so far and no red bumps at all. Super happy.
on 26 July 2014
it is awful bought this for bikine wax and underarm wax very very bad ! hardly liffted any hairs at all and when it did i was sore and uneven the wax stuck to the hairs even with useing the wipes and there is hardly any wipes
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 November 2013
The strips are of a very convenient size, besides armpits and bikini line, I found I turn to them when I need to remove hair anywhere, including legs (since the bigger sized strips prove more painful and it is hard to keep the "ripping" angle right with bigger strips). All in all, this is my favourite Veet product, which also smells wonderful. Also, with the four wipes included, you can always use kitchen towel dipped in Baby Oil to remove any wax residue.

I noticed a couple of other reviewers were not happy with the results. Unfortunately, waxing with strips takes time to master (unless you are lucky and it worked for you from the very first time!). Please do not despair - waxing is so much better than shaving - you literally go for WEEKS with smooth skin.