4.4 out of 5 stars2,864
Colour Name: Red|Change

on 19 May 2012
Brilliant item - great value for money & the BEST helicopter I have ever tried!!

The controls are brilliant & soooo sensitive! And I find it very easy to use!

ONLY bad thing is that you have to charge it for and hour & then you get 5-10 mins go on it! Plus you have to get 6x AA batteries!

A must get though!
Highly Recommended!!!
on 20 March 2012
What a great little toy and such fun, not easy at first to master but once they have the hang of it, it can give lots of pleasure.
It does have to be charged up quite often and you must have a computer to charge it up on.
It has crashed loads of times but touch wood not damaged, In total I have ordered two of these toys.
Good price too.
on 6 March 2013
The most attractive selling point for me was the USB charging function. Either plu it into your PC/laptop to charge or even better I use my plug from my HTC mobile and connect the heli to that. No need to spend a fortune on batteries.

The heli is lightweight, strong and will take a fair few knocks (within reason)

Purchased for a 9 year old boy who has mastered the controls and really likes showing off with it!
on 4 January 2013
Tried others...couldn't fly them! This one is easy-peasy to fly without being boring. The whole family have had a go and been seriously impressed. Still going strong, funwise, 2 weeks after Xmas! Surprisingly tough for something that looks so delicate, and parts available cheaply! Love it!
on 26 December 2012
Got this for Xmas and it's awesome fun !

When i was younger, these sorts of things used to cost a small fortune to buy so i never had one ... until now ! At less than twenty quid you really can't go wrong.

As everyone says, it's a shame the helicopter rechargeable battery only last about 6-7 mins of flying time before it takes 45 mins to recharge. It should also be noted that you need 6 x AA batteries for the remote as it says nothing on the box or description. I bought Duracell and these batteries in the remote seem to last ages.

Really makes for a lot of fun for hardly any money at all. You can also order the spare parts if and when you have a serious crash ! :D

Get one !!! Five stars *****
on 10 February 2013
Bought this as a toy. Takes a bit of practice though to fly it well in a small room, but its good fun and easy to use. Construction seems solid, haven't managed to break anything despite crashing it many times.
on 21 July 2012
This miniature heli purchased via Amazon is a delight to fly and appears to be quite steady when hovering or manouvering answering easily to the controls.It is my third little heli and at the price certainly the best value for money.
on 29 April 2012
Fantastic price, easy fly, highly manoeuvrable, indoor helicopter, until you have flown the S107G you won't know what you have been missing!!! Recommend you buy 2 or 3 in different colours then you can fly continuously whilst recharging.
on 31 October 2013
I don't normally write reviews (this is my first) but I thought I would write a quick review for this one. I bought 2 helicopters last Christmas, both the same model but different colours. One for me and the other for my 10 year old boy.
They are very easy to fly and control. I also bought a number of spares just in case. I have never replaced any spare parts.
These helicopters would make a great present and I would recommend them as a great value for money present.
The only thing to remember is they are suitable for indoor flying.
on 29 July 2010
This little helicopter is beautiful to look at even before you get it into the air. The quality of design is stunning and it is very well put together. I had a cheap remote helicopter previously and it was almost impossible to control. With the built in gyroscope this one could not be more different. Control in all directions is sharp and crisp . Even from the start you should be able to fly this one safely without any problem after a few minutes practice.

Being able to charge it from USB is a great idea. The one I had previously had to be charged from the remote control unit which was an extra drain on the batteries. As the previous reviewer stated the charge time is quite long and the flight time limited - it's a nuisance but you do get used to this after a while.

A word of warning is to not even think about taking this machine outside. Unless it is a very dull still day the i/r remote control will lose contact and the copter will fall out of the sky, or it will get blown away as it is just not powerful enough to work against any form of breeze. Digressing slightly its quite good fun to set up a fan indoors and see how your piloting skills cope with `turbulence'.

If you are like me and never quite grew up then this is absolutely a must have! Even if its only to drive the missus nuts.
88 comments|272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse