2,403 Reviews
 (1,711)

5.0 out of 5 stars More fun, less frustration.
I had two indoor helicopters before I bought the S107G, an early Picooz and the Syma Aurora. Both were very tricky to fly even after some practise and gave both fun and frustration in equal measure.

The new S107G is proclaimed to be much easier to fly with greater gyroscopic stability so I decided to see if it lived up to this claim. The difference was apparent...
Published on 26 Oct. 2011 by John

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it, good value per money, so far so good!
I just bought this helicopter (not from Amazon) and I love it!

I have some other electric helicopters 4chs, 6chs, 2D, 3D; but this is the most easy and stable to fly!

With just 01 finger it will fly up and down, and stay hovering without any changing of its position and with no need to do any correction! Then, if you use the right stick to forward,...
Published on 29 Nov. 2010 by Mr. R. H. D. Ribeiro

‹ Previous | 145 46 47241 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one by miles, 24 May 2014
What can I say. BRILLIANT! I have bought my grandson (now 9) an rc helicopter every year since he was 5. He lives them but unfortunately they were always a little hard for him to handle. This on the other hand is the easiest copter to control he has had. Within a minute he was flying circles around the room, hovering and landing without a single crash. The battery lasts well and charges quickly. So good I had to get one myself (just so he had someone to play with of course). Don't bother to look elsewhere if you want a great little indoor copter at a fantastic price this is it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 22 May 2014
Really cool and easy to control as self stabilising. BEWARE; when charge low, tends to drop rapidly; at times going out of control. Hit my 3 year olds head twice. Fall also causes the plastic bits to break off. One of the motors went dead after 1-2 hours of flight time. WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly beautiful, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Syma S107G RC Helicopter with Gyroscopic Control (Toy)
This helicopter is really beautiful. We bought it for our 3 yr old son who wanted a flying helicopter, however, he was afraid of it. on the other hand, our daughter who is 16 months old was fascinated by it. We adults loved it though and I am sure that next summer we will take it out with us and fly it in open spaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Control, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Syma S107G RC Helicopter with Gyroscopic Control (Toy)
I bought this for my son after he had had various remote helicopters, and of various prices.
This specific one is fantastic, the control is amazing, the best one he has had by far and a price not to break the bank.
recommended...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 May 2014
this is the easiest and best product you can buy just so easy to fly and also to control this is probably the best indoor helicopter for its price

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Syma S107G RC Helicopter with Gyroscopic Control (Toy)
Excellent product. Durable and flying very well. Battery lasts about 10 minutes. I bought 3 for my children and now - 3 months later they are still playing with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 15 May 2014
Good purchase for the money! Ideal gift, fairly robust, suited 8 year old nephew, was very pleased with the product

3.0 out of 5 stars bit flimsey, 15 May 2014
this helicopter is ok, a bit delicate but not bad for price. and its a pain to charge at times

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 14 May 2014
Very good for indoors and it flies for a reasonable amount of time. The controls take some getting used to but it is a skill to master. The pets don't like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Syma S107G RC Helicopter with Gyroscopic Control (Toy)
Had seen them around for many years, and bought one for my son for Christmas. All ok till five year old grandson saw it. Seems to have a new owner. Only slight moan is, battery life could do with extending. Hours of fun though, should have bought three.

‹ Previous | 145 46 47241 | Next ›