2,029 Reviews
 (1,440)

5.0 out of 5 stars More fun, less frustration.
I had two indoor helicopters before I bought the S107G, an early Picooz and the Syma Aurora. Both were very tricky to fly even after some practise and gave both fun and frustration in equal measure.

The new S107G is proclaimed to be much easier to fly with greater gyroscopic stability so I decided to see if it lived up to this claim. The difference was apparent...
Published on 26 Oct 2011 by John

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it, good value per money, so far so good!
I just bought this helicopter (not from Amazon) and I love it!

I have some other electric helicopters 4chs, 6chs, 2D, 3D; but this is the most easy and stable to fly!

With just 01 finger it will fly up and down, and stay hovering without any changing of its position and with no need to do any correction! Then, if you use the right stick to forward,...
Published on 29 Nov 2010 by Mr. R. H. D. Ribeiro

‹ Previous | 1190 191 192203 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, 12 Jan 2013
This thing is superb! Brought this my dad for Christmas and we had a lot of fun flying it around the house. Flying was very easy to pick up, only took a few flights to get a grip of the controls. The helicopter seems very durable. We had some big smashes (crashing into walls and solid tile floors) and the thing still flew perfectly. Shame it's not suitable for outdoor flight.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun but fragile, 5 Jan 2013
This is great fun while it lasts, but far too fragile. I bought this for my one year old son and it lasted about 12 hours before the main propeller drive shaft broke after a fairly minor collision. I bought a replacement for him as I felt so bad, but that promptly broke after a crash landing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did I even bother?, 31 Aug 2012
It's only 15 and I shouldn't have raised my expectations but this toy has given me problems ever since I opened it. Let's put aside the fact my eager son was overjoyed by the sight of this helicopter and the thought of playing with it. BUT, it needed charging. It needed batteries. The controller didn't work. After a week, the second controller didn't work and was in fact worse than the first. Now I'm being asked to send it back to them for a replacement. Don't think so. I'll take my loss gracefully and go buy a better quality RC helicopter.

Having said all this, their customer service was very helpful and responded quickly, but I didn't pay 15 for customer service. I wanted a RC helicopter for my son. Very poor product, don't waste your time and money!!

Syma S107G 2nd Edition Gyro New Version-RED

3.0 out of 5 stars Syma helicopter, 9 Jan 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
After the third charge up one of the rotors failed to work so I sent it back. Still waiting for my money back, i don't think these little helicopters are sturdy enough and many other reviews say the same thing. Don't buy one!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Syma S107G RC Helicopter with Gyroscopic Control (Toy)
It's so sensitive and breaks just like that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible............, 15 July 2011
My son go to fly this twice before it stopped working, wouldn't take off at all just sat on the floor and spun uncontrollably. Can't really tell you how easy it is to fly because it worked such a short time. I must have just had a dodgy one for it to fail so quickly even without any crashes or anything but wouldn't buy another :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't fly after only 3 days, 29 Dec 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
It is true that this copter is easy to fly and the metal frame gives it an air of quality but after only 3 days light use it won't take off any more.

It started with a trim issue with the copter being unable to hover in a stationary position which rapidly declined to an inability to take off. Yes I had a few crashes but none catastrophic and only what you might expect with a toy of this kind. The gear train has become slightly noisy. I suspect this is the cause of the power loss. As to the trim problem I have no idea.

I have studied the instructions and trouble shooting without success. The blades are undamaged apart from minor nicks

When it worked it was fun, but 3 days use strikes me as poor value

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Syma S107G RC Helicopter with Gyroscopic Control (Toy)
2nd one bought and brill.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, Do not buy, very poor quality, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Syma S107G RC Helicopter with Gyroscopic Control (Toy)
I ordered 1, and two orders were placed.

I contacted the seller to cancel the additional order. They said they could not as they had been dispatched separately.

I received both items in the same box, so what they claimed was untrue.

When assembling the flight tail fell off the first item, so I tried with the second. Installing the 8 batteries required, and charging the helicopter, the hand set will not sync and therefore the item does not work.

I tried the other handset and found the same problem. Now I have two items, one broken and both that don't work.

Tried contacting the seller to this effect. No reply.

Subsequently I have found bad reviews about this item whereby many people have the same issues I.e. blades and tails falling off and no sync between handset and helicopter.

Avoid, choose a different Christmas

1.0 out of 5 stars Clever as a monkey, 12 Sep 2013
Michael M. Ordoukhani "Little Monk" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I used to go skiing as a child, had to wait an hour in a queue to go up the mountain for 5 min of sliding down. I did not think the pain and pleasure of the experience balanced out. I have the same dilemma with this toy. The batteries on the chopper only lasts a minute but takes an hour to charge. You hardly get a chance to learn to control it. The other problem is you have to stand close to it otherwise the signal is lost. If it lasted 20 min then it would be a fantastic product. But for this very important flaw, despite it's cheap value it is useless. So invest in something much better and more expensive if you want to have fun rather than get stressed out.

‹ Previous | 1190 191 192203 | Next ›

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
12.00