5.0 out of 5 stars Great
What every plumber needs. Good item looks ok until dropped in adhesive!! Would advise to all trades and anyone who wants to protect phone.
Published 9 months ago by Ste

1.0 out of 5 stars Griffin Survivor Catalyst Waterproof C ase for iPhone 5
The above item was purchased as a christmas present for my son.

The purpose of purchasing this was for my son to be able to take his phone out with him when he cycles. This he did and it let water in. Considering that you should be able to immerse this in water it is not fit for purpose. He now has an iPhone 5 which has sustained dam[.
All he did was...
Published 6 months ago by Mrs D Medley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Griffin Survivor Plus Catalyst Waterproof Case for iPhone 5 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 13 July 2013
Bought the case to withstand water and falls, it does exactly what it is supposed to do. Very hard to find a case as good as this. The screen is very responsive still and the sound is still crisp and clear even with the case on. Recommended highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 4 Nov 2013
This case I bought for my boyfriend, it is light weight and still allows you to use the phone efficiently, it is not too bulky like other cases in the range.

1.0 out of 5 stars Griffin Survivor Catalyst Waterproof C ase for iPhone 5, 19 Jan 2014
The above item was purchased as a christmas present for my son.

All he did was put it in his jersey pocket, not immerse it in a bucket of water!

Tghis will be returned for a Full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 July 2013
Simple as this works under water great for dust case does scratch up but your phone does not ... Good builders case

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine was not waterproof., 15 July 2014
Paul Jones - See all my reviews
I bought this case for a bit of light shooting at a water park. I was always wary of trusting my 600 quid phone to any case, that's why I spent 35 odd quid. Big mistake. Even after following the directions to the letter, and running a test with tissue paper, the thing still leaked. Not much, but trust me, that doesn't really full you with confidence. It's not worth the risk. Hire a go-pro, or buy a cheap camera. It's not worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 15 July 2014
Case cracked all over Dident Evan drop it it just started to crack in places so I had to send the case back.it is waterproof though I took some pics in the pool

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 28 Jun 2014
Quality design products. I can only recommend to other customers. I am very excited. Very good product. Shipping without any problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked! Twice., 14 Jun 2014
W. Hopkins - See all my reviews
Despite being very methodical when insert the phone, the case leaked while snorkling.

It worked the first time I used it, but leaked the second time. After leaving my phone to dry for a few days, it returned to life and I foolishing have the case another go. Unfortunatly it leaked again and my phone was dead!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Works like a dream. So good I never took it off., 9 May 2014
I kept this case on my phone after the holiday I took because it's so resilient yet doesn't detract from the ease of use of an iPhone 5