5.0 out of 5 stars Worked brilliantly for over a year now
Published 7 months ago by Florakate

3.0 out of 5 stars super-tooth
The good first ,very easy to set up,good reception , long battery life.the only bad point but it is quite important , the people phoneing me say they can hardly here me.
Published 9 months ago by tony

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked brilliantly for over a year now, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: SuperTooth HD Voice Handsfree Bluetooth Car Kit - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this because I have trouble with in-ear bluetooth devices. It was simple to set up and has worked brilliantly from the word go. The battery charge lasts for ages and is quick to re-charge, even uses my in car phone charger. My teenage kids are now starting to drive and I will be buying each of them one of these to keep everyone safer on the road. I thoroughly recommend. The only small issue is the speech recognition feature is a bit hit and miss but I think that is true of most speech recognition systems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound, 18 Feb 2014
This Super tooth was very easy to set up, it fits perfectly to the sun visor and easily connects to the phone. Would definitely buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars SuperTooth HD, 22 Aug 2013
Mr. Robert Farnsworth (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
The best 'Handsfree' I have ever purchased, so easy to set up, once you have picked you language the rest is all automatic and the sound is very clear as if they are just next door.
I would have no hesitation in buying another one if this ever packs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Louder than others, 8 April 2014
Stumog (NEScotland) - See all my reviews
Had an older model so looked to upgrade, simple to set up, twin loudspeaker so loudest I have used to date, auto connect works well, good deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 28 Jan 2014
This handsfree does all it says and more. Conversations are very clear and the fact that all your contacts are automatically stored when the devices pair, mean that you can virtually voicecall. I would definitely recommend this handsfree above others.

3.0 out of 5 stars super-tooth, 25 Jun 2013