5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't not put this down!!!!
Fantastic book and very hot read. The way the story is told you get totally swept along with it. Enjoyed it all the way through and didn't want it to end.
Published 21 months ago by gemgem34

3.0 out of 5 stars Great story
Excellent story ruined by non existant proof reading. A real shame, maybe tge author should consider getting someone to do it for them nwxt time?
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, if a little unbelievable, 16 Sep 2012
I did enjoy this book. There was a little of everything from the poor little shy girl that becomes a beauty to the hardened man who becomes a softy, but i just could not lose myself in it. The characters were nice if slightly unbelievable. Lucie was a little too sweet for me, a little too forgiving and sometimes she came across as a little needy. None of this is to say that she wasn't an interesting character because thats simply not true, i just couldn't warm up to her.
All in all it is a sweet story with passion and love aplenty and if you can get passed the fact that the story is a little too unbelievable it's a great read

4.0 out of 5 stars A Seducing fairytale, 1 Sep 2012
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I quite enjoyed this book and why wouldn't I, a very lovable hunk, an insecure female and some sizzling lessons. Top it with a supporting cast of great friends and voila everything you need for a hot, hot, hot romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book., 31 Aug 2012
Every woman deserves a man like Reid! Hot, Handsome, Intense, Passionate, oh and did I say HOT !!! Luce is a lucky girl.
I loved the book, I admit its not a complicated story but I really enjoyed it. I liked the authors style and went in search of her other books and there were non. I will be keeping an eye out for future releases.

If you enjoyed this book you would also probably like Unleashed or Rock Me by Cherrie Lynne, and More than meets the Ink or Heavy Issues by Elle Aycart.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cinder less, 30 Aug 2012
Hmm. I thought this would be more interesting In terms of backstory but it was really an easy romance read. Fine if that is all you want but I felt it could have been more. Lucie is physio who agrees to take time off from the day job to help friend of her brothers Reid, who is a fighter, injured and needs to recover for his next big fight. In exchange Reid will coach Lucie on how to ensnare the doctor she's been lusting after for years at the hospital.

I thought there would be interesting background on Reids career and on the recovery training but no this is pretty much Lucies makeover. Give the girl a new hairdo, slinky clothes and some flirting tips and she's suddenly irresistible even to the self centred doctor. Funnily enough the dating tips turn into sex tips and of course the story is predictable from there on. Reid was likeable. Lucie a bit of a nimby. Who has cutouts of their ideal future with fake family and picket fence. That's just odd.

Still easy to read and without great expectations probably fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars SEXY AND SULTRY ROMANCE, 24 Aug 2012
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Lucie Miller is a physical therapist she loves her job very much. Life couldn't be much better. Well that is it would be if her colleague Stephen a surgeon at the same hospital would notice her. Lucie has been in love with him for ages.

Then when her brothers best friend Reid Andrews a mixed martial arts fighter turns up in her clinic, with a sports injury. He needs daily therapy, he manages to persuade Lucie to take some holiday and concentrate on his treatment, as he has a championship fight coming up. In return he will coach her in seduction techniques. Not only that Lucie needs a makeover. Lucie desperate to get Stephens attention agrees. But having Reid staying in her apartment as well as his seduction lessons, it's all starting to get under Lucie's skin. But Reid is famous handsome and rich. Lucie knows the type of women he dates, and she is not in the supermodel category.

Loved this great writing, well balanced with really nice characters. The chemistry between Reid and Lucie is hot. I really liked the perfect love scenes. A story that gives you everything you are looking for in a romance. As this is the first in the series, I look forward to reading about more sexy MMA fighters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seducing the readers, 7 Aug 2012
Fantastic first book! It keeps you hooked from the start. I can't wait to read the next book, and the one after that, and the one after that....

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Seducing Cinderella (A Fighting for Love Novel) (Kindle Edition)
I am such a softie but the story is awesome!! Just what i like- humour and plenty of sexual tension!! Great book, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot and swoon worthy!, 2 Aug 2012
When I read that Gina L. Maxwell was inspired to write Seducing Cinderella after seeing a picture of the very gorgeous model Parker Hurley I knew she was a woman of great man candy taste and that I would LOVE her book. True fact.

I'm going to have to try really hard not to just write about how much I swooned and squeeeed and fell in love with Reid Andrews the successful mixed martial arts fighter with gorgeous hazel eyes, sexy tattoos, bad boy good looks and charm (you can see yesterday's book boyfriend post for full swooning and squeeeing). But I double dare you to read Seducing Cinderella and NOT fall for Reid.

Reid is a successful Mixed Martial Arts fighter recovering from a serious injury he needs to get fit in time for a rematch or his career will likely be over. His new physical therapist is Lucie Miller his best friends little sister who he hasn't seen for years. Lucie is really insecure, feels completely plain and boring and the Doctor (who incidentally is a complete arse) she's in love with doesn't even notice her. Reid makes a deal with Lucie that he will teach her how to get her Doctor's attention if she agrees to be his dedicated PT which will involve spending 24/7 with him.

Reid's Seduction 101 tactics were a little cheesy at times but set the scene for their romance as Reid slowly builds Lucie's confidence and shows that he's more than just a fighter he's also artistic, charming and oh so very seductive. It's not long before a quick peck on the cheek between friends turns into lingering looks, passionate kisses and sensual massages until they finally agree to have temporary no strings attached sex until Reid returns to reclaim his title and Lucie bags her Doctor.

The steam factor between Reid and Lucie is deliciously hot throughout but there's real emotion there too as Reid and Lucie's no strings relationship deepens into love. I loved the separate scenes in which Reid and then Lucie finally realise they have fallen in love but can't bring themselves to tell each other how they feel, both believing they're not good enough for each other. I also loved that for both of them it was not the usual fall in love and everything magically works out perfectly, there's still emotional baggage and practical issues conspiring against them and yes I was worried for them. It was agonisingly good.

Favourite quote:

"How was it possible for one man to be so many different things? Fighter, makeover expert, professional seducer, artist and now poet. A woman didn't a chance against a combination like that. He was nothing she'd thought she needed in a man, and yet everything she wanted and more."

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 26 Jan 2014
really enjoyed this book , some funny bits , sexy fighter, good ending what more could a girl ask for .

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and flirty, 29 Jan 2013
Seducing Cinderella was my first contemporary book I picked up by Entangled Publishing and I have to say, it is by far my favourite. There was something about Seducing Cinderella that entranced me from the first moment and had me hooked, flipping through the pages trying to get to the end. I think the fact that it wasn't such a short 100 and something e-book also made the reading more enjoyable because I felt like there was some substance to the novel.

Reid Andrews was a man I could appreciate from the very first moment. He was tough and he had issues, but he genuinely cared about Lucie and I liked that there was a connection between the two characters from the start that wasn't purely sexual and this is my general problem with contemporary books that they are overly sexualised and whilst this one had it's moments I felt that we touched on the relationship between Lucie and Reid much more and managed to bring Lucie out of her shell to blossom. She was a character trapped in a general cliche that she hid herself away in books and baggy clothes and was smitten with another doctor. However I felt like we explored a fun side of her and I wanted to smack her half-way through the book because as usual she overlooked the best character so easily. Reid also had a great sense of humour that I really liked.

"Wait, why does my chart say Randy Johnson?"

Reid chucked at the ridiculous name he used for anonymity. "It's an alias." Wanting to erase the pained look from whatever had happened before he arrived, he gave her a wicked smile and added, "And sometimes a state of being."

Her brother featured very little in this novel with not even a physical appearance, but I liked his character from the brief moment he appeared and his connection to Reid I felt could have been explored a little more since they were supposedly best friends and yet they never talked.. Rather bizarre if you ask me. Hopefully he'll appear in the next book of the series with his own little story meaning we'll get to see a little more of Lucie and Reid.

Overall, Seducing Cinderella was entertaining and enjoyable and it happily led me to finding more Entangled Publishing books to read.