5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
This regency story was a real punchy read, just could not put it down. Spicy but a real story. Love this authoress.
Published on 3 May 2013 by Mrs. Maureen Jenkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me
Published 23 months ago by Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 3 May 2013
Mrs. Maureen Jenkins "Mejenks" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Rescued by a duke, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Rescued by a Duke (Kindle Edition)
A lovely romantic tale which I enjoyed! Just a couple of teensy things, Sasha is a lovely girl but how come she became so refined all of a sudden to be able to cope as a duchess! It took the Sutherland a long time to get to the point of most things, I figured out very early who killed her brother! The author should look at the differences between English and American speech, olde English aristocrats of the ton didn't use words like "butt", so any of these stories are written by us authors who sometimes slip up and forget what country their characters are living in! Tis still a good book and well worth a read even though Garrett is a bit if a big softie!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Rescued by a Duke (Kindle Edition)
Well written. Flowed well. An easy read. Well worth the money. I shall certainly buy more books from this author

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Rescued by a Duke (Kindle Edition)
As my title says I couldn't stop reading this book, it is unlike any other of this genre, and brilliant.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Rescued by a Duke (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't get past the second chapter. I get very impatient with American authors writing about regency England but forgetting the speech differences or not bothering to know anything about the era. The heroine's name is Sasha?? In early nineteenth century England? The hero is duke of Cantlebury?? Where is that??? By the time I got to the point where the author describes the hero as wearing a fitted topcoat, a shirt and a pair of black pants I could go no further.

I'm sure it is a very nice romantic story but I love regency romances because they usually contain so much detail about the era, dressing, architecture, geography....they are not just romantic fairy tales. They tend to be much richer and I knew I wouldn't get that with this book so I stopped and promptly found something else with more depth.

Rescued by a Duke