5.0 out of 5 stars 6 stars out of 5!!!
This is a Must Buy Watch its almost 90.00 less than the r.r.p. and 30.00 less than the usual internet watch shops! This watch is just 100% Casio quality and style! With plenty of features on it to sink a battleship! The only downfall is it doesnt make you a cup of tea in the morning. LOL
Published 4 months ago by JAH

2.0 out of 5 stars It must be my fault!
It must be my fault! I attended university, I have a fairly high IQ of 148 (at least, I did in my twenties!), I am computer literate, I have a tablet and an android phone, but I simply could not programme this watch properly.

Published 3 days ago by Gsquared

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 stars out of 5!!!, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Edifice Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet EMA-100D-1A2VEF (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and weighty, 2 Jan 2014
I bought the watch as a present and recipient was extremely pleased with it. It excellent quality and looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars casio edifice, 28 Dec 2013
A very nice looking watch with a lot of features, easy to set up and easy to use, the only drawback is the digital display is a little weak with its display could be brighter, but a smart clever watch which I'm glad to have in my collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, 19 April 2014
It's heavy, has a clear analogue display and a great light for seeing the time in those dark places. The digital displays could use a backlight. But I'm being picky. It's a nice watch with a good feel.

2.0 out of 5 stars It must be my fault!, 17 April 2014

I got past the part of setting the analogue time quite easily, but the rest of the functions of the watch have thus far defeated me. I am fully aware that, in the hands of a twelve year old, the watch would be programmed in seconds, but I'm afraid I'm slightly older than that. Perhaps a course of applied mathematics at night-school might do the trick!

In the meantime, I shall continue to strive to overcome my lack of ability!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice classy watch, 26 Mar 2014
A really smart watch. It has loads of features and easy to use. Definatley wouldn't mind buying another one to my collection. I bought this to wear everyday but personally think it is far too nice.

ARRAY(0xadec0798)