Size: SmallColour: Blue (Navy)Change
Price:£10.92+ Free shipping

on 29 March 2014
This was a gift for My Dad for his birthday , he's 54 and about 6 foot , we got Large because he likes baggier style of clothing . He said it's very nice and as a Huge Bowie fan (he's converted me into one also) he would for sure recommend this .
on 19 January 2014
I'm really pleased with this. As a David Bowie fan I am delighted to get this design. Good quality item. Comfortable fit and lovely soft t shirt fabric. I highly recommend it.
on 18 January 2016
Really Lobely t shirt but so big my partner loves davjd bowie so got this for his 30th birthday at end of month had to show him it though as miles to big he is always an XL so thats what I ordered he has very broad shoulders and big arms but arms he looked like a giant, but hoping to get it changed to a large as we really love it, just order a Size down from your original size in my opinion.
on 20 January 2016
Print quality isn't top notch, the colouring is a bit weird. Overall however I like this T-Shirt and won't think twice about wearing it to any non-uniform days at school!
on 17 September 2014
I stray between L and XL and for this got an L - decent fit - thin material but very nice print - Gildan brand of T-Shirt.
on 24 January 2016
Poor quality print and T shirt isnt black as image depicts but very blue
on 7 August 2014
Nice t-shirt, good fit and good quality
on 11 May 2015
Good quality and size fits perfectly.
on 4 March 2015
The picture could be a bit clearer.
on 12 October 2014
a bit on the small size but ok.