4.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOO GOOD!
Published 17 months ago by khandikane

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably a good read if you are a girl of 15
The book started quite well, but at about 30% in I realised I was reading a teen novel ..... really couldn't bear to read on, all about how a couple of 17 year olds who barely know each other decide they are in love and try to form a relationship without his father knowing ... they hadn't even kissed yet ....! Too dull for a grown up ..!
Published 16 months ago by Sevenoaks Mum

4.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOO GOOD!, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Such a truly wonderful tale, i was totally swept up in this modern tale of Romeo and Juliet. Two people who are consumed with their fledgling romance are forced apart by Will's father, who is a huge force in the town. I took one star off as i was frustrated by Leyla's continued indecision. I was screaming at my kindle for her to stand up to the Will's father. Eventually Will made his stand, but at what cost?! I can't wait to find out! Book two here i come!

5.0 out of 5 stars The lake, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
what a good book,made me smile made ma cry can't wait to read the next one. Will read again and still enjoy

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably a good read if you are a girl of 15, 4 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lake, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
A truly endearing story, written with insight and passion for the characters portrayed. Great read, I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars The lake, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Great read have read all three books, and sorry there isn't a fourth! the characters very believable. Will certainlly look out for more books from this author

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
although not my usual choice of book it was a good read., May get the next one in the trilogy. maybe aimed at a younger age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I'm 15 years old and this is my kindle but on my dad's amazon account. I started reading this book yesterday lunchtime and finished it by teatime. I am now reading the third and final book in this series having finished the second earlier today. I can honestly say that this is one of the best series of books I have ever read (since Twilight) obviously this series is nothing like Twilight but is a completely different type of story. I strongly recommend this series of books to anyone who might be interested in reading it. i'm not giving away and hints on what it is about but I can say safely say it is brilliant as you will love it!!! i've never read so much in such a small time scale. its hard to put this series of books down as it is so gripping! READ IT! READ IT!! READ IT!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit schmaltzy, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Not a bad plot idea but a bit saccharine in parts and lacking in action. Good twist at the end as a cliff hanger for book two though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Really good book, wanted to read the next one to see what had happened but it's not free. Grrr. !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 1, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read this book whilst away on holiday, loved it, I didn't realise it was a trilogy, can't wait to get reading the next episode. I think it was a good read. Kept me in suspense.

The Lake (The Lake Series, Book 1)