5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, just what I was looking for!
Wanted a travel charger that could reuse my USB charger I pack, I hate packing lots of "wall-warts" type chargers, and just pack everything MicroUSB/MiniUSB. I have been unable to find an out of camera USB charger for my NEX-5R, but stumbled on this. It's really good. It's not the best construction for sure, but it's inexpensive and light.

My only slight...
Published 24 months ago by Clashcity Rocker

2.0 out of 5 stars It worked for a few weeks but just when you ...
It worked for a few weeks but just when you need it the connector where the cable fits in has become loose and is not making contact properly. It's Ok if you push it in and hold it or tape it in place but it's had it. Would have expected it to last a bit longer. Not worth the trouble of sending back so it's in the bin ...
Published 11 months ago by Mr. I. S. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, just what I was looking for!, 10 July 2013
Clashcity Rocker "Clashcity Rocker" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

My only slight gripe is the clip that hold the battery up against the contacts seems a little flimsy. Time will tell if this is a problem.

Functional wise, no complaints, it charged my official batter and a el-cheapo unofficial without complaint, and the LED changes colour when charged. Putting both batteries into my camera, they both reported a full charge, and neither battery got hot in the charger, so no complaints there.

2.0 out of 5 stars It worked for a few weeks but just when you ..., 5 Aug. 2014
Mr. I. S. Johnson (Nottingham . UK .) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy contacts, 12 Jun. 2014
A. E. Dominguez (Vise, Belgium) - See all my reviews
The battery contacts on the charger are just two flimsy wires that are easily bent, and I fear that they will not last. On the positive side, the charger works well, and is small and light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 21 April 2014
Mr. R. Satury "Richard" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My Sony A7r came without charger and connecting camera via USB is impractical, unsafe and seemed slow. This charger solved my problems and works with the original battery and also EXpro branded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ex-Pro USB battery charger, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ex-Pro Sony NP-FW50, NPFW50 EZi-Power USB Charger with USB Cable & Mains Charger [See Description for Models] (Electronics)
I bought this for my Sony NEX-6 camera as Sony don't supply a separate charger with the camera and I use it with the Ex-Pro battery which is a lot cheaper than the Sony equivalent. It works so far but I haven't had it long enough to vouch for its longevity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 18 Jan. 2014
Purchase if to charge my Sony battery as my camera (sony A7) not came with a charger and you could only can charge the battery using the camera . Which is a pain when you are travelling. This charger is small and light enough to travel. All you need is a find a USB to main plug (which I use my iPhone one) and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 July 2013
Works well, very slim. Charges from standard USB power (even a power bank, useful if you're going somewhere remote). The battery sits on the top and charges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great charger for the A7 and A6000 lets me charge ..., 2 May 2015
Great charger for the A7 and A6000 lets me charge battery whilst using another in camera the contacts are delicate so be careful when inserting battery. Had this nearly one year and still working great value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars The pins that charge the battery broke the Ex-Pro battery ..., 17 Sept. 2014
J. A. donarski (York) - See all my reviews
The pins that charge the battery broke the Ex-Pro battery that is meant to go in this device. A little disappointing really. It still charges the battery (hence 2 stars) but it is now more fiddily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super useful and super cheap, 18 Sept. 2014
Super useful and super cheap. Loses a star because sometimes the battery does not align correctly on the metal contacts, necessitating repositioning on occasion.