5.0 out of 5 stars I love this fresh story. It's simply beautiful.
Published 24 months ago by Rebecca Berto

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
Pretty disappointed, a decent enough storyline but felt like there were chunks of detail missing and the ending was just so so. There are lots of questions left in my mind.
Published 23 months ago by Jules

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 29 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
Such a boring book, insipid characters with no development and a pointless ending, really wish I hadn't bothered reading this.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this fresh story. It's simply beautiful., 16 July 2013
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
I'm going to start referring to her books as "Dina Silver books" from now on in the same vein as "a Picoult book" is used. This is my third Dina Silver book and I love it. It makes me feel warm inside when I close the last page. I close my eyes and fall away into my mind and go over all my favourite bits. The cherry on top is I love recommending Dina Silver books because she writes stories for women that make your heart happy. And they're all great.

Finding Bliss is apparently a spin off book from her debut novel, One Pink Line. To be honest, I forgot this and only remembered that at various parts. In my opinion, this is more of a standalone than a connected book where I would recommend you read the first book beforehand. Seriously, that's one less thing holding your back. Just dive into this novel already!

Chloe is one of the few female characters I adored and respected. You don't read Dina Silver books, scratching your head, wondering where the personalities went with all the female leads, or why the guy is so hot and amazing...but what happened to the girl!? Where she just follows and bends to his needs. Nope. The main character Chloe is identifiable for every woman who's been married, divorced or is a mother. I love watching her grow because she causes me to * feel *. Pain, love, excitement and she grows in this story.

Dina Silver's writing is evocative yet gives the stage to the story. You don't realise how big and flashy her writing is, but how vivid each scene is, drawing you in. I couldn't pick a part I got bored or even wanted to put down my Kindle.

Basically, I love this fresh story. A woman who grows and changes, overcoming her troubles. It's simply beautiful.

5 big stars!

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
This came to me by recommendation for my Kindle as a "love story". I found it boring, chapter after chapter of catastrophe after catastrophe. Well, not even a bona fide catastrophe really. Everything that happened to Chloe was glossed over in a chapter which ended on a new cliff-hanger which was then summarily dealt with in the next chapter. Almost everything that could have happened on the bumpy road to love, did happen - rejected by Tyler, the man she has idolised from afar, warned off by his Southern Belle society mother, not fitting in at law school because of her poor background but struggling though to win her degree with the help of Cam, her study buddy who obviously adores her but she just wants to be friends (because she loves Tyler!), a car accident that ends Tyler's football career for which Chloe is blamed, a wedding frowned upon by his parents (that high society couple again), inability to conceive, failed AI and then IVF treatment gives her the baby she wants but even that doesn't go smoothly. I won't go on, it's too depressing!

I didn't like any of the characters, they were stereotypical with no redeeming features and never felt "real". Chloe was a bit of a drip. Tyler, the object of Chloe's desire, was supposed to be an Adonis of athletic prowess, arrogance and sexual magnetism. I saw through him straight away without any help from the author! Her alcoholic, delusional mother also kept popping up to upset the apple cart!

Love story? Not in my opinion! Gripping read? Definitely not! Shallow, easy read - ideal holiday book - you don't have to engage with the plot or the characters and sat beside a pool can read all 34 or so (short) chapters in a day. Not recommended for anything else!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
when I started to read this book I wasnt sure if it was for me, but the characters developed And the story became absorbing, in the end it was hard to
Put Down. The ending was satisfing , I was quite sorry to have finished it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finding Bliss, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
Good book with lots going on.A bit of a sudden end, left me a bit disappointed after such a good story.

2.0 out of 5 stars too rushed, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
was very rushed and came to an abrupt end .. didnt enjoy reading , had to force myself to finish it

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed reading this book but have read better

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
Easy to read and become the character although ending a little predictable

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the book, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Finding Bliss (Kindle Edition)
I liked the book, I just wanted to keep reading it evn when the book has finished. I will read again.

Finding Bliss