5.0 out of 5 stars Great page turner
Was a fab book to read on my daily commute. A feel good journey that I'm sure most of us can relate to in one way or other. A well recommended read.
Published 15 months ago by Danny boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Brill
Loved this book, such an easy read. nice and girly and you need to get to the end of the book quick because you just need too but not much of an ending to be honest
Published 15 months ago by Kerry

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Clever, Naughty Book!, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Don't Forget Your Miracle Pants (Don't Forget... Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I've just read this book and if it is a reflection on the dating game for women in their 40's I can't wait! The main character is a bright cookie and does not suffer fools i.e. all the men she met on dates. I laughed out loud at some of the pranks, ploys and plots she and her friends got up to. A thoroughly funny book which gives an insight into the "dating game"! I recommend it highly to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining record of a 40-something's adventures!, 2 April 2013
This book is witty and entertaining. A light-hearted romp - following a forty-something's fun & frolicks in her endeavours to find "The One". Conscience and integrity shine throughout. It's a real mix of unrequited love, politics and witticism. Read it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok a nice read, 30 Jun 2013
A nice read, not as funny as I thought it was going to be, but a pleasant easy read. Would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Bridget Jones, it isn't!, 30 Nov 2013
Boring, lacked any real plot and as another reviewer has said already it's just very repetitive and full of 'could he be the one?' with every new relationship she embarks on! If I hadn't have downloaded this for free I would never have paid for it, 'the diary of an accidental cougar?!' It's no Bridget Jones I'm afraid!

2.0 out of 5 stars average, 28 Nov 2013
No real story, easy reading but no ending. A bit like having a mundane conversation with someone about nothing in particular.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, just not for me ..., 21 Oct 2013
Was really disappointed with this book - was very dis-jointed and I didn't find it easy reading at all .. couldn't get into the characters, and didn't find any of them (including the main one) particularly likeable at all! Having read the reviews, was expecting some real laugh out loud moments, but having ready nearly 70% of the book, this didn't happen once and in the end decided that I was better off cutting my losses and moving on to something else. Would not recommend this at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring book, 28 Jun 2013
I read a lot of books, with a wide variety of topics. I tend to alternate between drama/humour but I found this book a real let down. It was down as a humour book but im sorry but it wasnt. It just never really seemed to go anywhere. I couldn't even finish the book.
Overall I wouldn't recommend buying this book

1.0 out of 5 stars Drivel of a self obsessed desperation!, 24 Jun 2013
I found Jackie loathsome with double standards and self opinionated. She appears to have morals and standards only when it suits her. I get the impression that THE ONE for her would need to be a female version of herself. Sad and deluded.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but read better., 25 May 2013
To be honest I got it cos it was free, it didn't grip me at all. Very repetitive. Wouldn't bother to recommend it to a friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get to the end, 12 May 2013
After reading the reviews I was looking forward to this. Unfortunately it did not live up to my expectations. In fact I got so bored with the repetitious 'could this be the one!' at each new relationship, I gave up. To read an adult woman going through teenage fumblings and worse having a teenage reactions to each one was dull in the extreme. I was hoping for something a little more insightful and amusing.