5.0 out of 5 stars no no no no no
Why did it have to end...and how long before the fourth installment?
Published 17 months ago by CT

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit predictable
This series started very well but now there is too much of the characters splitting and making up which is all it seems to be .
The next book is a lot more money and I for one will not pay it if this one is anything to go by
Published 5 months ago by Patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars no no no no no, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
Why did it have to end...and how long before the fourth installment?
So the third book in the saga and it started where we left off with Kiera kidnapped by Lucius. Its hard to say anymore without giving the story away because if you`ve read the first two, you should be able to predict some of the storyline. Having said that I found myself screaming no no no no no several times throughout the book. Loved it towards the end but oh another cliffhanger but this one is too much to handle. Loved Loved Loved it!!!! Can't wait for the fourth book

5.0 out of 5 stars oh wow!, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the last two books, I knew I had to have this one the instant it was released and I wasn't dissapointed. Once again Stephanie has had me hooked on a book from beginning to end without putting it down, to the point were I was reading it on my phone on the school run. I can't say too much as I don't want to spoil it for other readers but it is left on yet another cliff hanger that leaves you wanting the next book straight away. I was definately left open mouthed at the ending and screaming no no no at the book. I am well and truly hooked on Draven (Dom) and am definately craving the Drave!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
I love the Afterlife series and have patiently waited for the third book, in the run up to it's release I read books 1 and 2 again so I could read all three of them back to back. They flow beautifully into each other and I have spent the last two weeks on cloud Draven....or is that Lucius???

Ms Hudson has me confused as to where my loyalties/heart lies with the fantastic way she describes everything. The third book is action packed and fast paced, it is a big book with lots of depth but still manages to race along at brake neck speed ferrari style...or is that Lamborghini style??? Oh I'm confused again!!!!

I thought I knew where this book was heading several times, only to be proved wrong and it's left me with whiplash! I love the main charachter Kiera, I have laughed and cried along with her, the addition of Pip in this book has taken this to a new level.

Dominic Draven is up there in my top 5 of literary hunks, way near the top....or he was till a certain Lucius came to play! I'm a big lover of Vampires and he very nearly knocks Draven off his lofty perch. I eagerly await the release of book 4 in June 2013 and I hope and pray that Lucius is in it!!

If you are new to Afterlife and are thinking of reading this book, go to book one first and work your way through them, there is too much to catch up on (and you'll miss half the fun!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
The Triple Goddess was everything I had been waiting on. I have been cravin Draven since book one but I have to say Lucius has me smitten. Great story, full of twists and turns with another of Stephanies crazy cliff hanger endings. Loved it but your gonna have to write faster girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanbloodytastic, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
S ,Well Stephanie you have gone and done it again. Absolutely fantastic. Your imagination transports me into the world of Afterlife and leaves me wanting more . I must admit I was quite depressed when I had finished the book it left me wanting more and more nothing I have read compares to these books and believe me I read an average of 10 books a week. Even books that are on the best sellers list do not even compare to these your passion shines through. I cannot wait for every other installment of this saga. My advice to anyone reading these reviews would be to get lost in these books and welcome to the world of Afterlife you will not regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My God........., 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
What a cliffhanger ending! Words fail me, I was completely blown away! I can't wait for the next book. The storyline is full of action and suspense. The authors writing makes you feel all the emotions that the characters are feeling and I'm certainly craving the next installment!

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again!, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
After much anticipation, I can't say I'm ever going to be disappointed with the fantastic imagination of Stephanie. Never before has a story created such a wide range of emotions for me. This book has it all, drama, love, anger, sex and even humour! The relationships between each character is so complex you feel that you are in the story! I originally I found the first instalment if the saga as a fix for my 50 shades hangover and this is so much better by far! Well done Steph, can't wait to continue the journey with you, looking forward to the next book quarter moon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
OMG not wanting to spoil this for anyone but I am in a state of shock having just got to the end of the 3rd book. Can't wait for the fourth and might have to read all 3 again to keep me busy till June. I have switched between Draven and Lusius all through this book and still not sure which one I prefer. Stephanie keep up the good work, your books have kept me hooked from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another success!, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
Amazing third addition to the saga so far. Not sure where to start with how fabulous this book is, from start to finish. The final chapter is such a 'heart in your mouth' ending to this book. AMAZING!! Bring on number 4!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Goodness me !!, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga) (Kindle Edition)
Wow I am so team Dominic...no Lucius...No Dominic....No Vincent....No Pip... Oh I am so confused... Oh my Gosh Stephanie Hudson you did not just do that !!!!!!!!!!! Book 4 where are you I need you now !!

The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga)
2.98