4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful
I bought this item as a gift for my partner off our children. He is an xxl and he found this shirt bigger than expected. I would suggest going for a size smaller than usual after our experience. Overall this shirt is good value for money and the kids love seeing their dad in a super hero shirt.
Published 1 month ago by Tina23485

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest review.
The actual T-shirt itself is pretty decent quality considering the price, although I do have an issue with the Batman symbol.
Published 8 months ago by mark

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest review., 20 Aug 2013
As you can see in the picture there's a black border around the symbol which makes it pop and stand out, The two I ordered did not have this, Thus making it look a little cheap. Some may think this is a minor gripe but imo it's a big enough problem for me to feel 3/5 stars is justified. Basically the picture is misleading and i just want to give potential future buyers a heads up. Had the symbol been as advertised I would of given this product a 5/5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 26 Aug 2013
REALLY disappointed with this item - had to pay extra to get it delivered to me in 2 days to begin with. When the item arrived it came with a scrap of paper in the packaging encouraging the buyer to give it top rating in feedback within 48 hrs to get 25% refund on purchase price - DON'T be tempted to do it! I'm glad I didn't as after the first wash half the printed design started coming off - poor quality, very unhappy.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 23 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman t-shirt, 29 Oct 2013
Arrived before i knew it. The Batman T-shirt is a good quality and fits a dream, our grandaughters think its cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 12 July 2013
This T-shirt is a really nice quality considering it's so cheap- it's not thin or see through looking. It has washed well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant batman t-shirt!, 20 Jun 2013
Great design, good quality, fast arrival and great value too!! Would definately buy another, excellent service all round a a

ARRAY(0xb8299744)