on 19 May 2013
These draws arrived on time and are exactly as they are described a tough set of draws that are useful just about anywhere.
on 17 September 2013
I'm a student and needed decent storage. Despite the above views, mine arrived very nicely packaged and protected and it was bigger than I expected...which is a bonus! Nice product in my eyes.
on 15 November 2013
This would have a higher rating if it were not for two delivery problems and the long winded unresolved problems with the suppliers as well.The first unit appears to have got stuck at the depot of the carriers and never turned up. The eventual replacement unit was damaged,probably by the same carriers.I couldn't be bothered after the long delay to return the damaged replacement unit but am STILL trying to obtain a small refund from the supplier.Bear in mind I have saved them carriage costs on sending a 3rd unit and collecting the damaged unit plus the damaged unit would require money spending on it to make it fit for resale.
on 15 January 2014
It's a good storage space, but drawers came chipped/cracked/broken, making it look even cheaper and difficult to pull out, for that price I expected a bit of better quality, I recommend finding cheaper option, other than that it's okay, quite sturdy. Drawers are good size, but easily damaged which kind of kills the purpose.
on 19 December 2013
The delivery of this product was spot on but the quality was terrible. Although it was packaged it arrived broken probably due to the lack of adequate padding. However when I wrote a complaint to the company for a refund/return they closed my request! Not only do I find this rude but it is a form of stealing and I will follow this up till I get refunded. The product itself seemed of good quality but the only problem was that it arrived broken.
on 1 November 2013
Everyone has differents ideas and needs for storing things , in my case these are perfect for the job in hand , very sturdy plastic and easy in operation . I have stored some excess car spanners and sockets in one of the drawers and there was no problem with the weight and bulk . Next job is to customise some of the drawers by adding partitions made from excess cut-off greenhouse panels, just held in with silicon sealant . Really pleased with my purchase .
on 1 February 2014
Parts of this were cracked and bits of plastic broken so not happy with this I would suggest they use better packaging
on 10 December 2013
These drawers came so quickly. They came In 1 or 2 working days which was brilliant. I thought the drawers would be a bit bigger but it still does the job. As the drawers are a bit smaller than I anticipated, I think the price is a bit much for what it is. Maybe worth £17. I'd still recommend if you're looking for some drawers to go in a wardrobe or not take up too much room.
on 3 February 2016
Although the item was well packaged I found that the corner of one of the drawers had been smashed when I opened the box up. I had wanted to use the unit to hold small tools but found the whole thing far too flimsy and the individual drawers specially so. The solid looking black framework that one sees in the picture belies the actual ricketyness of the item.
on 10 November 2013
This is ideal for keeping all rooms tidy be they playrooms, workshops, even teenage bedrooms. Stylish and easy to clean.