5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Brilliant everyday watch, chunky & durable. a bit fiddly but one quick look at the manual and you'll be fine. arrived on time and quickly too
Published 16 months ago by Courtney Bowen

2.0 out of 5 stars I think the watch is great when it works
Bought this watch mainly for the vibrating alarm which does work. I think the watch is great when it works, only it doesn't consistently work....

Published 5 months ago by Asim Ali

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars I think the watch is great when it works, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)

I've only had the watch 3 months but the watch has turned itself off and reset the time on it at least 5 times since i've owned it. I'd thought it was due to the battery which I got changed but it happened again which almost led me to miss a flight because the alarm didn't go off yesterday.

5.0 out of 5 stars So dope I bought two!, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)
This watch never leaves my wrist. its pretty damn awesome. It is everything you'd expect it to be.
Very reliable, you can swim with it, run with it, punch a dolphin with it. Legends say its even bullet proof but don't take my word for it. Also note this watch is available in several other colours.

3.0 out of 5 stars well...., 19 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)
Watch is fine how ever I bout this sole for the vibration feature...which isn't strong enough and only lasts 10 sec!! Not long enough for a good sleeper like me 30 second should be minimum..stuck with it I suppose

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value as expected from Casio., 30 May 2014
R. G. Gray - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)
This is a robust watch with nice simple controls. The count down alarm is something I haven't found in other watches which is great for interval training. The Vibration function means you can have a personal alarm and not bug the life out of everyone around you. These are such simple ideas, I am sup prised more watches don't have them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The value of a vibrating wristwatch, 5 Jun. 2014
A. David (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)
I wake up a little earlier than my wife and she'd soldiered uncomplainingly through my alarm going off noisily each day. I cottoned onto this one day when she thumped me goodbye one morning and invested a worthwhile 20 quid in this watch. A silent alarm, makes for a happy marriage.

And it tells the time and does some other useful stuff too. Huzzah!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)
Usual good Casio build. Has all the functions I want. As I get up particularly early the vibration alarm is very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery & great watch, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)
Arrived the day after ordering. Looks good and the vibration alarm works well. A little thicker than normal watches but I guess that is required for the vibration to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)
Bought this to replace a higher speced G Shock after 8 years hard use causing both the srap and watch surround to disintegrate.
Strap lighterweight c.f previous and functions reduce d(only 1 alarm) but at 1/4 the cost who's complaining.
I've bought Casion watches for 25 years (since starting diving) and found them highly robust and excellent value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but no snooze function, 12 Jan. 2015
M. Hall (Watford - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio W-735H-1AVEF Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch (Watch)
Very good for the price - I bought this watch solely to wake me in the morning without disturbing my partner. So far it seems to be doing the job although I thought initially that the intensity and duration of the vibration wouldn't be enough - it is. My only disappointment is that only one alarm can be set and there is no snooze function. I have always snoozed so it's hard to break the habit, I still set my phone alarm 10 minutes later in case I fall back to sleep.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›