on 11 September 2013
I am very happy with this purchase. It looks better than it does in the pictures and it's a very heavy, manly watch. I have other nice watches (2 seiko coutura), but none of them feel as good as this one on the wrist, I have a weird feeling when I take it off. Although it's not as matte as it looks in the pictures, it's not glossy either. The black bracelet looks very nice and I think it could also be worn with a smart shirt although it's a sports watch. I bought it for 80 pounds and it's definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this product.
on 23 November 2015
Fantastic watch! Bought it over a year ago and haven't had any problems with it whatsoever. The watch looks classy, but subtle - not in-your-face kind of bling. The brass accents work majestically well and seems to help the watch appear pricier than it actually is. I also second one of the previous reviews on the fact that the watch looks even better in person; and that although the watch isn't as matte as it appears in the picture (the picture almost makes it look rubbery), it isn't glossy either. I find it to be the perfect balance between matte and metallic, but then again, that's subject to taste. With regards to the operational quality, I've found time-keeping to be accurate. I've shamelessly gone a quarter of the year or more without calibrating the time and have found the accuracy to only deviate by roughly a minute - which shouldn't be a problem if you calibrate it at the start of every month, as you should to set the correct date. And yes, the date does need to be set monthly, as the date window will always proceed to the 31st before reverting back to the 1st.
Stopwatch is as expected, functional and reliable. I've never figured out the purpose of a tachymeter, but the bezel doesn't rotate, so i'm assuming for those who know how to put it to use, it probably works, right? :/ Clasp is secure; watch is an encompassing, luxurious weight; and the glass front is absolutely tougher than nails. The face of the watch has taken countless clashes with objects I'd thought it'd fare badly against, but came out unscathed. Metal corners, concrete, cold stares.. you name it.

All-in-all, solid timepiece!
on 3 September 2014
I really liked the look of the watch on amazon but in person it looks so much better really is a lovely watch really impressed
on 21 October 2014
Its a unique design..nice n catchy brass finish hands..looks n works just perfect