on 1 June 2014
I have never worn an eye mask before but got fed up waking up so early as my room is light. After a quick search I ordered this eye mask and I am so pleased with the result. I wear it every night, it's so soft against my skin, stays put all night and I sleep so much longer. My husband also wears the black one - we did have a laugh the first night! (We are only 38/40years old!!) Have just ordered another one for my 7 year old daughter who struggles to get off to sleep when it's light. Brilliant.
on 6 July 2014
Amazing - much better than the synthetic ones. I always found with a synthetic eye masks that they can make your face sweaty. This are soft, cool and comfortable, and a lovely colour! They keep the light out well, which is very important for me as I struggle to sleep when it is light. My only criticism is that they are not adjustable, so one size fits all and I would prefer for it to be a bit looser.
on 3 September 2014
This is my second sleep mask from Jasmine silk, but the first one, in chocolate brown appears to be of better quality, with excellent adjustable straps, and this doesn't sit on your eyes as well. Strange, but I was definitely disappointed with my second purchase. Sorry.
on 26 May 2014
I have problems sleeping and this helped so so much! It blocks out lots of light so I've even used it in the day time when travelling or super tired after a bad night! Even for a light colour (I got mine in pale pink), it darkens everything really well.
on 29 April 2014
Always wanted a silk eye mask, it's soft and very comfortable to wear. I've had it for about two months now and it hasn't "enlarged" like other reviews have said. Love the colour as well, a very delicate pink so not too 'girly' and quite chic.
on 22 June 2013
Can recommend this eye mask so comfortable to wear and well made only drawback was I never received the holder which was supposed to be included as per the advert description for the price.
on 26 March 2014
Bought this for my wife as part of her Valentine's Day gifts and she loves it! It's comfortable, it helps her sleep (even on the plane) and in her words "it's so pretty".
on 16 May 2014
Comfortable, blocks out the light and stays on. What more could you ask? Oh, doesn't look too scary either and comes in a range of colours.
on 21 August 2013
Very soft and light weight, and keeps the light out as intended. Would recommend to use if you want something soft to keep out the light.
on 17 August 2013
it was soft and does what it says keep out the light mornings in the summer.frances warrington smith.would buy again.