5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality silk and stays on all night
Not too tight - takes a while to get used to but is comfortable even for first time user like me.
Published 4 months ago by Eva 1977

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big
I'm not that impressed with this. It's so big it falls off constantly and doesn't keep out the light. It's also very flimsy. The colour is nice though and feels lovely. But as a light shield it's poor.
Published 14 months ago by Kate From

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality silk and stays on all night, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - PINK (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great eye mask, 6 July 2014
Amazing - much better than the synthetic ones. I always found with a synthetic eye masks that they can make your face sweaty. This are soft, cool and comfortable, and a lovely colour! They keep the light out well, which is very important for me as I struggle to sleep when it is light. My only criticism is that they are not adjustable, so one size fits all and I would prefer for it to be a bit looser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Freya Higgins (England) - See all my reviews
Fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one - it's perfect!, 1 Jun 2014
I have never worn an eye mask before but got fed up waking up so early as my room is light. After a quick search I ordered this eye mask and I am so pleased with the result. I wear it every night, it's so soft against my skin, stays put all night and I sleep so much longer. My husband also wears the black one - we did have a laugh the first night! (We are only 38/40years old!!) Have just ordered another one for my 7 year old daughter who struggles to get off to sleep when it's light. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 May 2014
I have problems sleeping and this helped so so much! It blocks out lots of light so I've even used it in the day time when travelling or super tired after a bad night! Even for a light colour (I got mine in pale pink), it darkens everything really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 16 May 2014
Comfortable, blocks out the light and stays on. What more could you ask? Oh, doesn't look too scary either and comes in a range of colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps, 10 May 2014
Just the job - I feel as I though I have had a good night's sleep each and every night

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft & comfortable, 29 April 2014
Always wanted a silk eye mask, it's soft and very comfortable to wear. I've had it for about two months now and it hasn't "enlarged" like other reviews have said. Love the colour as well, a very delicate pink so not too 'girly' and quite chic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Wife Happy Life, 26 Mar 2014
Bought this for my wife as part of her Valentine's Day gifts and she loves it! It's comfortable, it helps her sleep (even on the plane) and in her words "it's so pretty".

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Item, 21 Aug 2013
Very soft and light weight, and keeps the light out as intended. Would recommend to use if you want something soft to keep out the light.