5.0 out of 5 stars quality products
I would recommend buying from this source since the final product was as it was described and shown online, color/material/size.
Published 23 months ago by Ziad

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok,
These are ok. They are a bit short but I guess that's my error when ordering. The diameter is more like 3.5mm and therefore are a tight fit for the eyelets on my shoes.
Published 6 months ago by Jda_truck

5.0 out of 5 stars quality products, 8 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Feb. 2015
OK, so they're only laces but they arrived very quickly and the quality and colour match is great. If any of you buy desert boots from a certain well known UK on-line cotton products retailer and, like me, struggle to find replacement laces for some of the more esoteric colours, TZ are an excellent bet. I've only just received the laces but first impression is that they seem to be very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, Great Colour and Quality, 2 Jan. 2015
These laces actually arrived around 2 days before their estimated arrival! For the price they are great, I am using them on some Doc Martin style boots and the color really makes it pop. The only thing I' say is that they are slightly smaller than expected, but this is not problem and doesn't affect the quality :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laces, 23 Nov. 2014
Miss (Brightlingsea, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought for toddler boots with two eyelets. They fit well and I can just about manage to tie a bow in them. They are jazzing up a pair of my sons brown boots for my daughter and we've actually had a lot of compliments on them! Ideal for changing the look of some shoes or boots, and the laces seem good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red rounded waxed shoe laces, 4 July 2014
Excellent value & great quality. Ideal length.

Very pleasedwith them

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laces, just a little thin for the purpose, but work well., 2 July 2014
Lovely waxed laces that stay tied, and are the right length. I was expecting a thicker lace for trainers, but not a big problem. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laces and Even Better Customer Service!, 25 Jun. 2014
It's not so much the laces which amazed and impressed me (they are just laces for heavens sake!) but it was the incredible customer service!

So the story began with me not knowing what length or width lace to buy.

I ordered laces (something else I discovered is that when Amazon asks you to specify quantity, you don't need to order 2 - they come in pairs! Duh!) from two different suppliers (TZ Laces and another). So now I had 4 pairs of laces! All of them too long and too wide.

So I decided to return two the laces but landed up getting all confused about who was whom and where the laces where from and to whom they were being returned and from where I was going to get my refund.

Needless to say there was plenty of help required and I got it from my knight in shining armor at TZ Laces Ltd! And I lived happily ever after (with the right size laces!)

5.0 out of 5 stars fits old The North Face shoes, 1 May 2014
these (2.5 mm 120 cm) fit old style T N F shoes which have narrow plastic eyelets (replacement laces hard too find).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product exactly as advertised., 21 April 2014
This is a good quality product that is exactly as advertised that was received within 5 days of the order being placed and I would definitely use this seller again and can recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality laces, 9 April 2014
Great quality, not the cheap and nasty ones sold in
Some shops,great to brighten up a pair of boots or
Shoes