5.0 out of 5 stars Very large, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Retro Style McDougall's Self-Raising Flour Tin Canister (Kitchen & Home)
I love this tin. Have been looking for quite a while for a tin like this, to tell apart the plain flour from the self-raising one. This one fits the bill. It is very large, I assume would easily contain a 1.5kg-2kg of flour, and looks lovely and very retro. Seems to be of a good quality, although time will tell.
Very pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy, 12 Jan 2014
M. Lovett (UK) - See all my reviews
I like to keep the kitchen cupboards tidy but I found bags of flour to a perfect pest. They leak and break and everything is covered. With this wonderful tin, I don't have to put up with it any longer.

5 stars is well deserved.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of nostalgia that suits my kitchen., 10 Jan 2014
I needed a large flour tin and it's not easy to find one that's big enough. This one has a large capacity, and its vintage design not only looks terrific in my kitchen, but also tells you exactly what's inside. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars flour tin, 30 Jun 2014
like it because it reminds me of my childhood, its vintage which is what i like it was my era, great size, holds 1.5kg so you dont still have to store little amounts still in the bag, taking up space, the tin isnt very thick, however, when your flour is in it holds well, so no problem, came the day after order, cant complain about that, would recommend to people who bake a lot, or people who like retro style, if you dont bake a lot go for the smaller size, look good in the cupboard and no more flour left on the shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars very traditional, 12 Jun 2014
I love this item as it evokes childhood memories of mum and dad baking bread, baps and
hot cross buns. Fits nicey in my cuboard and I know exactly what it contains. Also got the
Plain Flour Tin Canister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Style McDougall's Self-Raising Flour Tin Canister, 1 Jun 2014
I am definitely love it! So nice and comfortable storage for flour. Looks great on my kichen=) I am very glad =)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant !, 28 May 2014
recipient very pleased, looks very authentic , adds a touch of class to the kitchen it holds 2 large bags of flower so very usefull

4.0 out of 5 stars fun if a little flimsy, 26 May 2014
Margaret Foster (England) - See all my reviews
The design on it is really fun. The metal is a little flimsy but it does hold the flour. The lid just fits so you have to be careful to put it on right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced., 2 May 2014
Despite it looking nice and holding 1.5 kg of flour.
It is, when all is said and done, simply a tin.
Overpriced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flour Bin!, 4 Feb 2014
Holds my bread flour perfectly, I ordered 2 1 had a slight scratch on the lid but I didn't bother sending it back I just stuck a label over it because I want 1 for white flour and 1 for wholemeal