Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 July 2013
Although this is mainly a compilation of tracks from previous albums, I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

She has a beautiful voice with emotion expressed well.

Looking forward to the next album.

She cannot fail with me.
on 6 August 2014
Beautiful voice and album.
on 22 April 2013
I first heard of Frances in a record store in Waterford over 10 years ago, She came to perform in Rhyl in 2000, only 30 people turned up, give her dues she was very professinal about it and she gave a full concert. Many say she lives in the shadow of her famous sister Mary, but I dont agree, you have to judge both sisters on their own merits.. I still love the sound of her voice. Her new cd Stronger is one of her best and it is full of new songs and her voice is still perfect.
on 4 August 2015
Lovely cd
on 17 May 2013
With her sister Mary still one of the greatest singers within the large Black Family. Music as we like it from the girls and music which keeps amusing us, though somewhere we have heard it in someway before.
on 10 April 2013
I was a little disappointed with her slection of songs but nevertheless enjoyed the disc as a whole. She is a good singer and delivered them well.