5.0 out of 5 stars Great Debute Album
Published 18 months ago by John Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, poor packaging
First of all I must say that the rating does not reflect the quality of the music or how happy I am with the album. I saw the songs from this album performed at Spring Harvest and it was an amazing evening. I love every song on this cd and I am sure this will become the soundtrack to this summer (for my family and I).
As soon as I opened the cd,though, to play it...
Published 18 months ago by Dave Allen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, poor packaging, 16 May 2013
As soon as I opened the cd,though, to play it the case fell apart in my hands and the sleeve contained none of the lyrics to the songs, in fact when you open the sleeve there are no words on the center pages, disappointing. I bought the 'GloWorks Ltd' (Label) edition, which was slightly cheaper, and I suspect that the version on the 'Absolute Marketing' label has an improved physical product. I won't rave on about how good the album is (unreservedly 5 stars) as others I am sure will. I'd just like to point out that the 'GloWorks Ltd' version, in my opinion, is worth avoiding for the above reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Debute Album, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: God's Great Dance Floor Step 1 (Audio CD)
For anyone missing Martin Smith's old band, delirious?, (and I know I am) then this first album will be welcome news that even though the band is gone, the songs keep coming. The songs here are at once fresh and new but with all the authenticity, energy and passion that made delirious? one of the defining worship bands of a generation. Each song is amazing, there is no "filler" here, so it's hard to pick a favourite as it changes each time I listen. Though I challenge anyone to just listen, I know I can't help but sing along.

One slight quibble, for those of us who bought the four EPs Martin briefly released, there are only two new songs and that may lower the value for money for some.

5.0 out of 5 stars An unmissable album, 3 May 2013
This review is from: God's Great Dance Floor Step 1 (Audio CD)
This is a great album if you're into Christian music but would like to hear something that sounds fresh and based on authentic experience. I defy you to sit still through the more rhythmic songs (and why would you want to?!) but for me the song that touches me most deeply is "Catch Every Teardrop" - the idea that God cares so much for us that He catches every tear. Sensational thought! Sensational music!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 7 May 2013
Excellent album, awakenings and Gods great dancefloor fantastic - glorifying God - Great Martin Smith is back to his best

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 7 Jun 2013
Mr. Paul Noble "Paul Noble" (Gosport UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: God's Great Dance Floor Step 1 (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed this album, its not Delirious but in many ways its better. It sounds fresh & in a way authentic Martin Smith. Good to see that Martin can still write christian songs that break the mold a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album from Smiffy, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: God's Great Dance Floor Step 1 (Audio CD)
Great title track, and some other good songs and tunes too. Gr8 to see/hear Smiffy back in action after the d:liriou5 years :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 Jun 2013
Another masterpiece from the legend that is Martin Smith was a bit annoyed that he didn't just release one large album but I wasn't one of the many that purchased the smaller EP's otherwise I really would of been annoyed. I'm trusting this was not motivated by money but rather an over site.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: God's Great Dance Floor Step 1 (Audio CD)
Awesome awesome album, very uplifting everyone needs this album in their life, hope there is more to come from Martin Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 May 2013
Great Music as always from Martin Smith. Thank you Martin!, awesome. you will be blessed by listening to this music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 May 2013
This review is from: God's Great Dance Floor Step 1 (Audio CD)
Another great worship CD from Martin Smith! This will start your day on a joyful note. Recommended to all ages.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

God's Great Dance Floor Step 1
God's Great Dance Floor Step 1 by Martin Smith (Audio CD - 2013)