5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Aquadoodle
Published 15 months ago by S. Prest

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't look like the picture!?
Published 8 months ago by Berkshiregirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Aquadoodle, 10 Nov. 2013
S. Prest - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
Purchased this item as a christmas present for my 3 year old daughter. She keeps saying that she wants everything she sees advertised on the tv including the large floor aquadoodle, which I think is too big and she would have to lie on the floor to use it so I came across the Hello Kitty travel one. I can say that the delivery for this item was really quick. The mat itself is pretty compact and looks good, just the right size for my daughter plus the added factor of taking it anywhere we go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
My daughter loved this. Shes been playing with it ever since it arrived. great value and looks gorgeous. would definitely recommend this as a gift or for your spoiled little ones

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't look like the picture!?, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
So, the one in the picture looks really nice, with a little Velcro closure and a longer handle, which would be handy to go over the buggy handles... Despite it looking like this on both Amazon and the packaging, what I got sent has NO Velcro closure, so there's nothing to hold it closed at all, and it has 2 small handles!? It's also made of flimsy, almost papery stuff, not impressed!!
The inside bit is like the picture and it comes with a water pen, but overall, if I'd seen this in the shops I wouldn't have bought it, as the outer-casing bit is disappointingly flimsy. Really annoyed that it looks so different from the product I thought I was buying, but as we go on holiday in a matter of days and my 3 year old chose it herself on the computer, it will have to do, as no time to refund and replace. Wouldn't personally recommend, there are better Aquadraw sets out there, and I've seen the red travel book in the shops, it's much better quality than this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the pictures, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
I got this as a lightening deal and I wouldn't have been happy if I had paid full price. Other reviewers have also noted that it isn't it the same as the photos. Otherwise it's an aqua doodle pad, dries quickly and my daughter loves it. Couple of stars off for not being the same as the pictures and the pen was ridiculously difficult to open. Both my husband and I had difficulty with that one. I had to use pliers in the end. As you can see in picture one the handles aren't on the side as depicted in the product pictures and the second shows that it has no Velcro tab to hold close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Controlled drawing for little ones, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
My 2 year old grand-daughter loves Hello Kitty and loves Aquadoodles. Drawing without the mess! The travel bag was a very useful accessory for taking the kit in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
Got this for my granddaughter who is 3 yrs old ! It is just the right size to take out on visits and there will be no mess !

4.0 out of 5 stars nice toy, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
nice toy, 8 year old likes it, but takes a long time to dry, have to wait a while to use it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 May 2014
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
My daughter has great fun with this produce. I was a little dissapointed that it is only pink in colour but I love the concept and it is nice and compact for travelling. I have gone on to buy a larger one with lots of colours in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
Great for on the go , bought this to take on our holidays , will use the case to store paper and pens too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Aquadoodle Hello Kitty Travel Drawing Bag (Toy)
I brought the Aquadoodle for my 2 year old grandaughter and she loves it and my daughter-in-law loves the fact there isn't any mess!!! Definitely a big hit and would definitely recommend!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›