Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 16 June 2014
Beware. I ordered this thinking it was a 3 point 240V Air Pump because that's what it said it was and that's what the picture was of. Unfortunately, what I received was a pump that can only be plugged into a car socket. Very inconvenient since I now have to return it. It arrived very quickly though and we'll packaged, just not what I ordered.
on 9 May 2014
What a wonderful product. Goodbye to keep buying batteries and harming the environment that way and hello to two minutes pumping time for air beds. I hated the battery pumps because the batteries didn't last long. This product ya just plug in and two minutes after a single air mattress is blown up nicely. Highly recommended. Top product.
on 18 October 2014
I have a ready bed that we are using when my mother comes to stay and the battery inflater that came with it was okay but of course needs batteries - but thought I might as well use an electric pump. Yes it is a bit noisey but as it takes only 1 min. to inflate thats fine. Excellent price and would highly recommend.
on 4 April 2014
I purchased this to blow up / top up Swiss Balls for my Pilates Classes. It managed to inflate a 55cm ball with ease. Exactly as it says it is portable and lightweight. The various attachments also fit easily onto the blower although connected together and to the pump so no need to remove and possibly loose one.
on 11 October 2013
What can I write can really explain the mechanical workings of an electrical air pump? Not much, it seems, other than the few words needed to give it a rating. The firm that supplied it, however, were brilliant - I had hardly hit the confirm order button on my PC and it was delivered. Superb customer service.
on 30 December 2014
Rubbish! Very disappointed. Took ages to inflate a small paddling pool.
on 18 November 2014
Great pump and great price! I brought this to go with an inflatable activity center for my sons birthday party! It inflated the whole this in about 10 min! Its brilliant! Very loud though! It comes with 3 different connections so u can use it to inflate many things :-)
on 24 December 2013
I found this little pump an excellent buy and it works well. I like the de-inflation that is a great help.
The pressure is not more than you can expect from a pump of this size but for small things it is great. I have yet to try it on an air bed,
on 23 April 2014
Don't know why I didn't get one of these years ago - would have saved a lot of blowing up an air bed over a car bonnet in the rain!
very pleased with this item. simple and straightforward operation. would buy again if needed.
on 28 August 2014
Very nice item. It pumps in second and it is easy to use and packed. Im very pleased of haven it with me everywhere i go. I advise everyone who need an air pump at home and away to have one of this as it so helpful