5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shoes
I have given these shoes 5 stars as they are so very comfortable and look great. I didn't realise there was a heel built into the sole but at only 2 inches it's not too high and the shoes fit great.
Published 14 months ago by Alexander Fleming/ Lisa Fleming

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not as expected!
Published 14 months ago by Emma Gooch

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not as expected!, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Skechers USA Womens Gimme - Stargazing High-Tops (Apparel)
I ordered the 'charcoal' pair - which are mid grey with lilac trim. When I first opened the package I thought I had been sent an awful fake pair of Far Eastern copies - the Skechers name is nowhere on the box or packaging, and the hideous box would look tacky even on the cheapest market stall! The made in China stamps didn't help either. On opening the box I immediately realised they are NOT leather - as described - and once again no Skechers name anywhere, but the shoes themselves did look much better quality than the box suggested. The 'daddy's money' pink plastic tag on the laces is vile, but could be taken off. I was still unsure that these were actually a pair of Skechers so I checked their website and apparently they are - they just bear 'daddy's money' branding instead of Skechers, which I think is very tacky, but that's just a personal opinion as a 40 year old woman! The labelling on the actual shoes (and on Skechers website) clearly states that these are man made, so DO NOT BUY if you are expecting leather as I was. Amazon's product description states 'leather', so this should be changed (maybe to faux leather) immediately. However, the shoes themselves do look like the picture, are nice quality overall and come with 2 different coloured pairs of laces. On trying them on I found the hidden wedge very uncomfortable, but this is possibly due to the fact that I only usually wear either flats or very high heels, so I wouldn't say the shoes are at fault here. Because of the uncomfortable wedge and the fact that these were not as described, I have returned them, but overall, if you like the way they look in the picture, don't mind that they are vinyl not leather - and ignore the hideous packaging! - then you won't be disappointed with the product itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shoes, 4 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 2 Dec. 2013
i bought these not realising they had the hidden wedge & as i dont really like the way i look in flats this was a welcome surprise, they are comfy & trendy i love them!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!, 12 May 2014
They are not Skechers, and they are not Leather, but man made material.
I contacted Amazon after realising that they were not as described and they were extremely helpful and dealt with the issue to my satisfaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes and great price, 9 May 2014
They are exactly as expected, price is fantastic. I have bought pair previously so expected great quality this time as well and I was not disappointed. Lovely shoes with hidden wedge. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargin, 6 May 2014
Very pleased with purchase.Fit is perfect and 2 inch wedge a bonusThis is my second pair and 2 pairs of laces is great. .

5.0 out of 5 stars funky and comfy, 16 Aug. 2014
I ordered these as Im not too keen on flats , I am used to a thick wedge heel , so at this price I thought id give them a go as I was drawn to the sketchers name even though thats not on them.Firstly the box they came in was a plain white unbranded box which made me think hmmm ive got a return here , which I was probable right as one shoe had some disgusting muck stuck to the sole so they look as they have been tried on outdoors . I was tempted to send them back but it would be more faff than it was worth , I cleaned them before trying them on, id say they were a generous size which is comfy , which is 100% better than being too small.Ive took the tacky pink thing off the laces -you dont need to cut it , just take the laces off and it slides off , and you get a white and purple set of spare laces too... Very comfy to walk in , wish they had the black in my size, I can see myself wearing these a lot .

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 24 April 2014
the shoes are wonderful and I want to buy the same also in an other colour but I shall take one size smaller because they are large

5.0 out of 5 stars high tops... are the tops !!!!, 24 April 2014
meg (scotland) - See all my reviews
Nowhere could you buy sketcher high tops this quality for the price !!! and you get an extra pair of laces with each pair !
I now have all three colours and luv them ... they look even better than picture !! i was not disappointed with my purchase ))));;;

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Sept. 2014
These are great, good quality and look fantastic. My daughter loves them. The hidden wedge isn't noticeable and my daughter loved the fact that everyone thought she'd grown loads. I really recommend this product. The were ever-so-slightly large, but that's great as my daughter still wears them but with slightly thinner socks now.