on 7 December 2013
I have 2 of these little beads, the first being purchased direct from Pandora and liked it so much that first time around and liked it so much that I bought this one, which was my second one. Looks so feminine and subtle and looks so good on the bracelet.
on 2 September 2013
I have this charm myself and always get compliments on it. It was my sisters birthday so i decided to get her one and she absolutely loves it too. Great seller and beautiful charm!!
on 15 December 2013
This came beautifully boxed. It is smaller than I expected. It was delivered on time and left in the secure place I designated. The design is not as pink as it looks in the picture but still beautiful.
on 31 December 2013
The item is as good if not better than in the displayed image of it. Receiving these charms in a Pandora box gives it a better way of presenting it as opposed to it not arriving in its box. It is these little bits of detail that makes the recipient that more appreciative of the gift.

Why 5 stars? well it made my wife very happy to receive it and that is worth 5 stars any day
on 13 October 2013
A gorgeous bead, very fast delivery. What was disconcerting, was that it came in an actual Pandora bracelet box, not a charm box (these are much smaller) but as far as I can tell from looking at my other Pandora beads, it is genuine. Very pleased.
on 11 May 2014
I bought this as a special gift for a birthday the receiver has not been given it yet but I was pleased with the purchase
on 21 December 2015
5 star for the Beautiful charm, ordered as a christmas gift for my mother after reading good reviews of how it came in a presented pandora box, only to arrive in a big brown box larger than shoe size for such a little item, stuffed with brown paper first appearance was the box was empty until the item flew the other side of the room as no gift box added, Not a happy customer for the packaging
on 17 March 2016
This is a really lovely genuine Murano glass Pandora charm. It comes in a Pandora box so is ideal as a gift.

The charm is as shown with a white background and very delicate pink cherry blossoms.

I chose this as a present from my son for mother's day and it is so pretty I would happily buy it to give as a gift to any age group.
on 4 January 2015
this is a gorgeous charm. Clear glass with pink blossom inside the charm. Beautifully delicate looking just like a oriental ornament but as a charm. It came in the pandora charm box & was delivered quickly I will be buying more fom this seller (just dont tell my hubby)
on 12 February 2016
It's a lovely product but actually there are only 3 flowers around / within the bead and they are really small. So it looks like a translucent bead with dotted faint colour spots. It would have helped to see more pictures at different angle. So not for me unfortunately.

See one answered question