5.0 out of 5 stars This machine eats afternoons
Published 1 month ago by Christopher Long

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch dogs boring
A lot of hype from me building up to the launch date but when it arrived I had mixed reactions. PS4 itself is great and I recommend it to all with a passion for games but watch dogs let me down. It is slow paced and boring at times, driving is clumsy and although graphics are brilliant, it doesn't make up for not being able to shoot while driving. Overall then I'd say the...
Published 7 months ago by Zain

5.0 out of 5 stars This machine eats afternoons, 28 Jan. 2015
Christopher Long "Phone Monkey" (Rugby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
I'll keep this short and simple. Much like my gaming ability. After having an X Box 360 last time I decided it was time I went back to Sony. I missed my square, triangle, x and circle. I missed the feel of the controller. I was tired of that little avatar of me always being so chipper. Particularly when I'd just lost badly, again, on some game or another. So I blew my money on this and a few games and I love it. I really do. Sure, it hasn't improved my ability to dodge, survive or fight once I'm on a game but it's a brilliant piece of kit. Shiny is a word I find myself using quite a lot.
But be warned. Your Sunday afternoons will disappear if you turn this thing on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Console it helps with my reviewing work., 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
Great purchase for my gaming joy and work I would highly recommend getting the PS4 if you are going for a new gen console. It has great load and install times which is surprising considering how much room some of these games take up on the hard drive. It's also the quietest console that I've owned, yes it can be a bit loud when the disc is spinning but after a few minutes it stops because it's read the disc. PS4 fantastic piece of hardware for the price you can get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect product, 27 July 2014
products perfect no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars PS4, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
Awesome console. Everything is just better than the PS3 not that the PS3 was bad in anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, mediocre game., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
I got this game and ps4 together, the console is simple to set up, I already had a psn account with ps plus, so had immediate access to online play and discounts etc.

If I was to buy this console again with a game included, it wouldn't have been Watchdogs as it isn't as revolutionary as I thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharing your best moments is easy to do and only at the ..., 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
Interface wise it is a massive improvement over the PS3 as well as the graphics. No longer do i have to download an update then get to play, everything can be done in the background. Sharing your best moments is easy to do and only at the touch of a button. I love this machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Console good, but I dont think Watchdogs is fully pushing ..., 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
Console good , but I dont think Watchdogs is fully pushing the console potential. Also Watchdogs is a bit like GTA5 and the last Splinter Cell games , but not as good as either.

4.0 out of 5 stars PS4? yeh! Watchdogs? nah., 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
PS4 get's 5 stars because it's awesome, Watch dogs however get's a 3 at the most, It is a very sub par game, don't buy this bundle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order for my 17yr for a early Christmas present and ..., 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
Order for my 17yr for a early Christmas present and the price was right .Delivery was very quick and protected very well pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4) (Console)
Quality and such a bargain as well!

Sony PS4 Console with Watch Dogs (PS4)