5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
This light saber is loved by my son. It is great, does exactly what it says it does, you can choose to be Anakin or Darth Vader.

Published 16 months ago by MacMummy

1.0 out of 5 stars Deffective. Avoid !!
Deffective product, in the "anakin" mode works fine, but in the "darth vader" mode works for 3-4 seconds and turns off (even with new batteries). I filled up the retirn form, but i think that the postage expenses are too high as I leave in Eastern Europe and it is not worth it
Published 4 months ago by T. D. Alexandru

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)

The other reviews on here are incorrect - there is a switch on the side - one setting for off, one for test which is where it flashes and goes off in seconds (as the other reviews mention) and also one which is the full play mode. I suspect the other people who gave this bad reviews have not realised this and have left it on test mode!

Don't let it put you off, it is a real bargain at £19.99 especially as it is 2 colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
This is far better than the light saber I had when I was a kid. It changes colour, it makes the *vwoom* light saber noises just like in Star Wars and flickers/makes a clashing noise when it impacts with something else. What more can you ask for? Brilliant. Oh, my 4 year old son loves it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The favourite Christmas presents by far, 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
Bought for my two boys (nearly 3 and 5 years) for Christmas and they have played with them non-stop. Their cousin received an extendable light saber and its not as good, their parents are going to rebuy one of these. Great that you can switch between being a good guy or a bad guy. Funny thing is, my boys haven't even seen the Star Wars films!!! All the boys have been smashing each other and they seem pretty robust, sound effects are great. Definitely best I've seen. Shop around for best price though as it varies massively!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good and the kids love it, 27 Aug. 2014
Stephen Carroll "Steve" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
Very good and the kids love it.
A couple of annoyances though:
1) There is a sound effect of Darth Vader breathing in the demo but it is not there when playing normally
2) The batteries are a nightmare to get out. An over tight screw down a small hole that a normal screwdriver doesn't easily fit in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Visibly cheaper but equally functional., 24 April 2014
A. Walker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
Cheaper than the rest of the force Fx lightsaber range. However, rest assured that it does all the same things (on/off sounds, full size, movement and clash sounds). It even comes with batteries. Not a 5 star item though - the build quality is quite poor in the handle, and plastic ridge marked show this to be a cheap version. Which is of course why I bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. My 6yr old has gone bonkers since he received it, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
Match this with a Darth Vader costume and you're set.

I was going to buy the Ultimate FX Vader light saber but saw this... it seems brilliant.

Does everything as advertised. Seems very resilient to bashing Dad.

Great price too!

Update June 2014: Light saber still going strong! I have no idea how it has survived so long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightsabre and realistic., 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter and she loves it! Simple and easy to use, robust and great sounds effects. We both love playing with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
Item arrived re it was due, and was exactly as described. My little boy loves it.xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightsaber, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
My grandson said he loved this, especially the noise it makes! I got it for him for his 6th birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Anakin to Vader Color Change Lightsaber (Toy)
my wife saw it and i said we have to get it for my son (& me!) anyway after buying it my brother has bought one and my dad even wants one (he is in his 60s) wow its amazing