5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!!!!
As someone who works with phones and their accessories, I am extremely happy with the quality of this screen protector! Not only did it arrive early, the application was so simple, no bubbles or over lays! It's so sleek and smooth I will be recommending this to everyone, I am so pleased! This is probably the best item I've purchased!!!!!!!
Published 10 months ago by Seaneen

3.0 out of 5 stars clear screen
Have used screen protectors before, this brand was slightly more tricky, although I made a fairly decent job of it.
Published 7 months ago by Lorna Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!!!!, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Techgear Clear LCD Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 (Pack of 3) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars good bargain, 7 Mar 2013
I purchased these screen protectors after failing to apply the ones I bought before due to many reasons.
But these ones I must say are so easy to apply and the phone looks so neat and nice after applying it. The protection they provide is also very good and I'm very happy with the size as well. They fit really nice and neat and I could apply them first time without even a single bubble. Worth buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars No Bubbles, 26 Sep 2013
Really pleased with this product. I have never been able to apply screen protectors before without those annoying bubbles, but I managed with this, it was really easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector guards for Samsung Galaxy mini, 14 Sep 2013
This product was exactly what I wanted,
It did the job and I feel my screen is safer.
It arrived in good time and in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Above items, 31 Aug 2013
Many thanks. I am very satisfied with service provided and the protectors
The date they arrived was well before the due date, thank you for that.
I also thank you for your patience with my mix up with my order when I first placed it.
Highly recommended. *****

4.0 out of 5 stars protects the screen, 16 July 2013
It does the job so I am a happy customer! I will buy a few more again whe the time comes

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and a great bargain!, 4 July 2013
Very good value as you get three protectors in the pack - I fitted one quickly and easily and it's been great so far, no air bubbles and you can barely tell it's on. Plus if anything does go wrong I still have two more! (plus a cleaning cloth)

4.0 out of 5 stars protectors for S3 mini, 2 May 2013
Very good does what it says, be careful of cleaning cloth, can leave bits and get stuck under screen protetctor

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 July 2014
Doesn't fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's what it says on the packet!, 29 May 2014
Screen protectors aren't the easiest things to apply, but this one comes with a cloth and a bubble remover. Bubbles are guaranteed but are easy to get rid of. To be honest I just used my fingers to push the bubbles away!

Fits well and doesn't affect the touch screen.

I chose to buy this one because it was one of the cheapest.

It fits just like any other. The price doesnt affect the quality of screen protectors, so getting a cheaper one is best.