on 24 November 2014
I don't love it - I merely think it was just as I was expecting so 5 stars
Not on a drum - only 10m - dread to think of the weight and p+p on a drum like in the picky.
delivered in the delivery window
nicely coiled (and taped) in a jiffy bag
as described
reasonable value for money.
good quality - feels solid
the 3 cores inside seem to have a chalky dust coating - no doubt something to wit the manufacturing process.
was able to bare the cores easily
No hassles at all
ACID TEST: would I buy this again - absolutley
on 2 April 2014
good quality at great price would deal again ,would recommened to any potential buyer,will not get any cheaper at this quality
on 20 January 2016
Product excellent and at a great price. However, delivery wasn't so good. The estimated delivery was 7–10 days after the order date which I thought was excessive. It actually arrived on the 11th day after the order. Given that Co.Down and Co. Fermanagh aren't that far apart, I could have walked there and back quicker.
on 3 February 2014
Just the stuff I needed for some home wiring and great to be able to buy this cable in a sensible length that exactly suits my requirements
on 24 September 2014
You need a bank loan to buy this in a shop. Good quality as per 3183Y standard, can be used indoors or out .
on 24 December 2013
Excellent product and service from this seller.

We had previously used the normal "household", grey, 3-core flex, in our old caravan. VERY hard to get it to bend around awkward corners. This flex, will make the renovations in our "new" caravan, a LOT easier.
on 3 May 2016
its cable, it transmits electricity, not much more to say, the seller arranged fast delivery an it came well wrapped and did the job fine, I used this to wire a flood light in my garden shed. Thanx
on 6 February 2015
This is out standing for the price, the plastic is very thick and strong, almost difficult to cut through even with a blade. It arrived quickly and I'm using it now without problems.
on 17 June 2014
all good it turned out to be too thick for my purpose but I am sure it will come in handy for something its always good to keep things in stock
on 29 February 2016
Quite literally 10m of 15A 3 core. That's perfect as far as I'm concerned. Saved me a trip to B&Q, and probably £5 too.