4.0 out of 5 stars a bit of fun
they were fun to use,recorded my grandson learning to cast a fly,or not.Comfortable and handy for flyfishing,to name one use
Published 18 months ago by billy

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality frame
Published 16 months ago by qwertyPembrokeshire

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit of fun, 19 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Product, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: SunnyCam HD Photo/Video Recording Sunglasses (Misc.)
Really enjoyed using these video glasses when out and about, my partner also used them during his mountain bike rides. The footage he got from the ride was great quality and easy to view, they stayed put on his head and fitted perfectly under his helmet. Customer service also helped me when we had a problem with changing the time and date and got it sorted straight away. Awesome product thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality frame, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: SunnyCam HD Photo/Video Recording Sunglasses (Misc.)
DO NOT BUY!! I almost never leave Amazon reviews but felt forced to make exception here. I bought a pair of these glasses after a positive review in a cycling magazine with the backup of a british-based 1 year guarantee. How wrong I was. Unfortunately the frames behind the ears are a very hard uncomfortable plastic which pinched painfully whenever I used them, the plastic cover on the frames hiding the wires kept popping off, and the buttons difficult to press. I never cycled with the glasses, but on around the 10th time I put them on my head the frame cracked across one of the lenses, terminally. Oh well I thought, only 4 weeks old I can send them back on guarantee. The company informed me that it wasn't a manufacturing defect and by definition I must have abused them, in other words my head was too big. They were completely unhelpful, obstructive and blew me off. These are a cheap nasty pair of uncomfortable jerry-built glasses sold for £100, what an almighty rip off. DO NOT BUY unless you almost never wear them, are super careful when you do, and have a tiny head size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 8 July 2013
This review is from: SunnyCam HD Photo/Video Recording Sunglasses (Misc.)
Quite a clear picture and reasonable audio, but the video recorded stutters and freezes badly on even a gentle mountain bike trip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good video, poor sound., 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: SunnyCam HD Photo/Video Recording Sunglasses (Misc.)
The video quality is great and the frame rate works just fine but the sound is always out of sync and you can barely understand speech because it's so fuzzy. I use these for insurance purposes and for that, they serve me well.

SunnyCam HD Photo/Video Recording Sunglasses