Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 October 2013
After a long hiatus the guys are finally back with a new single and album.The album has ten tracks and two interludes.The highlights for me are the songs Show and Prove,My Brother's Keeper and knock it off.Vocally this isnt their strongest especially as far as JoJo's vocals go, but K-ci manages to carry it for the best part.I think this is a solid effort and im so glad they are finally back, but like a lot of people I was hoping for a Jodeci album, there are continous rumours that it will happen sometime in the future.Hopefully we will also hear something from Devante and Mr.Dalvin in the near future also.All in all I give the album 5 stars because they are my favourite artists but in truth it would probably only get about 4 stars if they wer`nt.
on 6 November 2013
From start to finish, K-Ci and JoJo have brought real music back to the forefront.

JoJo seems to have seen a deterioration in vocals but this is more then compensated by K-Ci's ability to belt out some powerful notes.

Highly recommend.
on 2 December 2013
So beautiful to hear K-Ci and Jojo singing new music. Bit sad no songs are DeVante and/or Dalvin produced or any Jodeci track, however. Title track is the best song on the album.
on 2 November 2014